New barmaid.

Unaishi Kansas City ama ni currency ya wapi hiyo?

Siishi Kansas city, it’s where those matches were manufactured. Hizo ni Ethiopian birr

Birr 110 exchange rate saw hii ni 330 = 11 bottles .

@Mathice leo umebinja point. Though a new nyap is always exciting bila kucheki history mob

Ongeza hapo hata muchele huwezi kula mukizoeana

Chesa low

Well analysed, the old patrons at first always hate the new patrons. Shift of attention

Some men wamezaliwa na ujinga. Kuna time tulikuwa brothel and one of the guys I was with had a fine Ugandan grinding on his lap. I reached over and slapped her butt. The hoe couldn’t tell if it was me or him who slapped her but huyu jamaa alishika nare. Una-catch aje juu ya malaya? Ilibidi I apologize just so we could settle the matter.

Mathice hii hekaya nimepata Kwa site flani , acknowledge your source

Tuma pin

2013 n 2013 @pamba are you at your local? anyway, maybe you meant 2017? anyway in 2013 i was passionate about both my support for my candidate and my complete disdain for the other candidate. the last one, i was only passionate about my disdain for the other candidate.

Hawajatoka kwa barmaid, ngoja tu watakuja.

Hekaya itakuja. Lakini unasumbua na its a lazy weekend hapa kwa ranch. :D:D:D

Mtu kama huyo it’s better you go your separate ways. No need to hang around immature people.

I am always here bro.

ferk on the first bottle pop

No way.
At the time of posting I was seated alone at my favorite local when a new barmaid came over and greeted me with a nice beautiful smile. After wakening my interest I watched her do the same while serving other men and that’s why I did this thread.

:D:D:D ama ndo owner wa hio club

Bar maid ukipata mzuri you can have a good time with her

If you have ever bought a barmaid a guarana just know they were just sipping on water. They usually fill empty cans with water, got that from a trusted barmaid.