New Wikileaks dump :2007 ODM elections strategy.Nothing but violence

How many kyuks did you kill?

Nilikuwa Roadblock na iko jirani zangu wakale we had good rlship walinificha. Hapo maili Nne na kambi moto zilichomwa kuchomwa.
I remember some kales crossed Sossioni river wakapitia Kahoya towards Huruma estate, kumbe hapo iko KDF mkiuk/mmeru alikuwa anaishi hiyo area, alikasirika na wao aliangusha majaamaa kadhaa using his gun.

I didn’t kill anyone m we were more or less the neighbourhood watch committee… Making sure the okuyu from munyaka didn’t invade our estate. But I saw one of my friends come out of a confrontation at the ‘border’ with a missing foot

Wah. If this for real. Thank God.

You guys witnessed history. Ive always been interested in first person accounts of what happened. Read afew independent reports on PEV but they cant be as good as your experiences. If you dont mind you guys should do a few threads of this event to enlighten us. I know alot of people would appreciate. Please guys i humbly request you do us a service…or anyone else out there with first hand accounts. Maybe even a ktalk archives ina weza kuwa in the making. Lakini sio archives ya threshold kunyonga monkey tamu kama sunguch pewa tako and such. Man you guys are one nasty bunch :D:D:D:D na betty kyalo :D:D:D:D:D:D.

Inasemekanaga hao wasee walipiga wakikyuk but ilikuwa siku tatu za kwanza.Tulipofika kutoka forest kupasua mbao.Walitiii na vita ikaanza kuisha.
Walileta fighters hawakuwa wanajua wako wapi.Badala ya kuhepa walijileta.mtegoni

That place called Munyaka unless hujipendi ukiishi labda nikuwe na gun yangu. A whole estate is owned by kiuks still puzzles kales to date & they think kiuks stole that land. Munyaka & Langas kona are the only place kiuks managed to fight kales & luos.

Mimi nilikuwa Moiben kutembelea uncle fulani.Wuehh wacha tu.
Nasikia waKikuyu waki support Ruto …then naona kale iki smile na kusema enyewe gikuiii (how kales call kiuks) ni jinga saidi

Ata

Ata ukiua huwezi sema.

Wakale.walikuficha,enyewe hao ni genuine friends.Kwingine walikuwa wanakuficha halafu wanakuitania then wanawacha utorokee kwa shamba halafu wanakufuata.Kule ndani walimalizwa wengi namna hiyo.They trusted neighbours who later betrayed them

I was in Nakuru on Jan 2008… The first weeks of Jan it was relatively peaceful…Until around 25th hapo when some shiny eyes decided to chop the head of certain Kalenjin businessman pale town. Kalenjins decided to avenge. They came from deep RV huko. The next few days were HELL on Earth. Kalenjins burnt half of Nakuru town in their quest for vengeance. Not in literally form but yani kuchoma kuchoma. Unapata tu manyumba zimechomwa everywhere on the half western side of Nakuru town. Kyuks wakajua kumbe walichokoza nyuki. Where police were, I don’t know. All in all, war is bad.

Which part of Nakuru is that?

Gilanis/Githima which was brought to ground level, London, Kaptembwo, Shabe and some parts of Langa, zakayos and Mwareki

Those kales from that route to marakwet were very ruthless. They always wanted to attack Munyaka & ilifikia appoint kiuks decided only children & women will go to
IDP camps pale catholic church and police station. Kiuks men decided kama mbaya mbaya & as much as they say kiuks were killed but kales and luos were killed esp pale Langas Kona and along kapsabet road. I remember my friend was a journalist & i remember him aploading photos of mutated human heads mounted along kapsabet road & he informed me these were kikuyu mungiki who did that.
One thing i know kakaumana tena pale area za eldy, haitakuwa panga or mshale but guns will be involved kuna watu walizipachase mbaya sana.

I come.from Nakuru,I don’t remember that happening.There was fight in Nakuru but not to that extent.Remember Nakuru was hosting the displaced persons from North Rift so security was tight…ohhh pole unasema Jan 2018…Jan 2018 there was no fighting in Nakuru wacha uwongo

It was not easy as people claim it was for Kaleos

Wacha pang’ang’a, you’re obviously narrating something you heard. I have relatives in Zakayos and nothing of the sort happened. They never left their homes, mungich were very active there. Kwanza jaruos huko walipoteza vichwa saidi.

You must have been young then. Look for reliable sources which compiled those data. Sisi ndio tulikuwa ground and what I witnessed.

I am speaking what I saw with my eyes. You’re talking about what your relatives told you. Can’t you figure such a disconnect.

The traffic officer who killed that Ainamoi mp(Too) made many Kisiis loose their lives. Even though huyo traffic officer with his collegue called Ndung’u walikuwa na piko za traffic & used to harass motorist alot & it was relief to motorists when that incident occured.

Ndio nashindwa anasema nini huyu…Ata sisi ni wakaaji wa huko since 90s.Never heard or saw what he is talking about