New Wikileaks dump :2007 ODM elections strategy.Nothing but violence

That was my first thought when I saw the documents on Twitter. The language even for a secret document is not congruent with how these matters work. Also other documents have confusing dates where they are supposed to be pre-2007 elections but also talk of Raila as PM and mention 2010. Hii ni kazi ya kina @spear tu.

Wah. Out of the blue or things were bubbling under the surface? As in did the shiny eyes butcher the guy for any particular reason other than tribe maybe business rivalry or something else? Coz maybe they just cloaked the real reason under the veil of tribalism. By the way are these tribal sentiments in the older generation ama ziko mpaka maybe kwa school going kids so its something people grow up with.

Yeah i remember they (kales//luhya/luos)could not sleep in their houses & were forced to sleep mostly pipeline eldy in fear of mungiki night attack.
They kept on asking me when are mungiki men coming & a certain vehicle was cought ferrying crude weapons to Huruma.
That incidence of Naivasha attacks stopped all the violence in kenya.

Boss, I passed by Zakayos in the aftermath of the mungiki retaliatory attacks, I didn’t see any burnt house. Ama walizijenga haraka aje? Maybe na huko Kaptembwa and in early January coz by the time I arrived there mungich walikuwa wamechafua vibaya sana. I remember a police chopper flying overhead and shooting indiscriminately at any grouping it came across. Later there was heavy GSU presence. There were always rumours of Kalenjins coming from sijui wapi, but they never got to Zakayos, hapo umedanganya.

I was living in Shabaab. As I had said, I am speaking of what I saw not what I heard. In fact, parts like Githima somewhere never recovered. There were still many burnt and left houses as late as 2015.

Kama hujui kitu fyata mdomo. You just displayed your ignorance.

Tribalism is hereditary, somehow. From one generation to the next.

Screenshot to the bottom.of.the page or share the entire paragraph

My bad…my question should have been do small primary going school kids show tribal tendencies…kama labda watoi wa tribe a dont play with kids from tribe b…as in how early does it start manifesting?

Hiyo ndio original source

Nope! It only manifest itself once the kids learn about their differences. In Kenyan case, such differences are largely from politics. Otherwise, a kid is oblivious of his or her tribe until the line between us vs them arises.

Those areas are not dominated by kyuks.Can you share the report as a pdf.

It is at that time polisi had to run away after hearing gunshots from a certain kind of gun.One of them told us wakisikia hiyo hawangojagi…nikuhepa mbaya

Vita in retrospect has some beautiful angles but if you haven’t ferried your friend with gunshot on the stomach or had a fatal G3 shot at close range it’s always romantic!! I burried my closest na came face to face na AP Shooting indiscriminately

All in all, all parties lost lives. Hope we all learnt a lesson from that madness. To date, inter marrying in the affected towns is becoming increasingly rare. I saw things I cant even state here. Politicians should all go to hell. God be with us all!

I think people should do a thread of what they witnessed during PEV. It seems a lot of you have intense stories of what really happened.

Stop being a hypocrite,you knew what was about to go down but chose to keep it to yourself instead of alerting the would be victims.In the future if the same thing happen you’ll not do anything to save the situation.Stop blaming the politicians you are equally a criminal.

Very low moments in our history

Seeems you haven’t healed