Nice Ranch for the Village Billionaires( compare this house to Suraya or Cytonn houses)

The Jacuzzi

The upper room (attic).
https://firstavenueproperties.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/44_2_2-770x386.jpg

The view
With this view @Purple drops her granma panties together with her feminazism and all soul ties picked up in her miserable life; she, at the peak of the threshold gets the one lifelong alpha soul tie. She then slides to a bountiful sleep aking’orota sweetly like the Lexus GX 460 engine:p
https://firstavenueproperties.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/DSC_3475-770x386.jpg

A ranch in the middle of nowhere…no thanks. Price is what you pay, value is what you get. How much value can you derive from this place?? Very little, just soothing your ego. I would choose a small block of apartments worth 35 million over this ranch in the middle of nowhere any day. That’s at least 350k in rental income every month.

I concur 1000%. Anyone looking at this ranch as an investment is a dreamer. Atalalisha 35 million hapo and ashindwe kuuza. Only those who believe in fairy tales would get interested in this property.

Soothing your ego is a value. Wacha peasant thinking. Hii Si ya kuuza but to live your hallucinations. Living in the castle you’ve been building in the air all your life.

Most Kenyans can’t afford…true. But if I was a birrionare and I was looking for a family home, I would rather buy that place for 35M than a small house in a gated community in Karen. Sometimes it is not just about commercial purposes but an ideal home.

There are people who hate sharing amenities with the neighbours and they just want their own compound and a backyard to themselves. Like Drake said, a mansion deep in the hills with lots of acres where you can’t even see your neighbours.

Kabisa. I was just safishaing mecho.

How much more will you need to secure your ranch?
Otherwise the 23 acres may be yours just on paper, but something else on the ground.

Nibuy hio ranch tusafishane macho?

35m or 350m?

A mzungu will live in these places without worry. They love such spots away from the hustle and bustle. And where they can work in peace.

Hapo siishi kama am not a licensed firearm holder… Ukivamiwa utapiga nduru na hakuna atayeskia kilio cha boychild

You have never lived in a house with its own compound that has greeen grass, you can rear poultry, you can have a kitchen garden and be able to sit down and see the sun set…I pity you.

My friend 23acres in Nanyuki ni kidogo…that is not a ranch per se but just a farm. Land in Nanyuki haina hizi vituko za upuzi za Nairobi

You just described my parents house where I lived for 10+ years. Next!

Then you missed the essence of it all…

Unavamiwa na nani? What will they be looking for? Do you know the Angaine family wako hizo area? Ushawahi skia wamevamiwa?

Its not always about selling…mimi niki afford kama hiyo nimefika

An AK 47 and several shotguns. Better have a wife/girlfriend who is a gun holder too.