Nice Ranch for the Village Billionaires( compare this house to Suraya or Cytonn houses)

Its a dream for many. If I could afford it and I have a few investments to guarantee a life time income then this is a place you go to live forever. Retire young so that you can start living.

Target market sio mtu mwenye bado anajijenga… ii ni wale wasee hudrop watoi at banda school daily na chopper from lewa conservancy.

In a nation as insecure as ours??
Only the super super rich can afford this forest lifestyle

kujia kamoja pipeline

Pipeline iko moja kwanza karibu na valavala

This farm lands come with a licence.

House with its own compound.Yes
With Green grass, Coconut trees and Whispering Pines
Kitchen Garden.No. We do not do farming.
Able to see the Sunset.No. Able to see the Sun rise from from the sea from my balcony everyday as I prepared for school since age 14 to when I left home .Yes.
Living one line behind the beach and used to play on the beach every day in the evening, Yes.

But it was within the urban confines of Nyali,Mombasa, an urban area that is safe, secure and spacious(please,I am talking of Old Nyali, not Mogadishu where Somalis and some Swahilis have turned into a mini slum).
Not in a 42 acre forest where you will die from being attacked by well armed bandits and we will find your decomposing remains after one week .
Some of you need White British friends even here in Nairobi, they have mini armies to protect themselves if they live in Nanyuki or went to the US and did extensive gun training, for those here in the city.They have to keep bribing the Police to keep their semi-automatics and AK-47s.
It may be 35 million, but at the end of 10 years, the cost of maintaining that place security-wise alone may exceed the value of that property. Especially if it is a large property.

Very very…

More like the GS 450h F Sport, I think…

Hii sio maisha ya peasant, you must have servants and permanent watchman who serve you. Owning a house is expensive it is a liability. Here you need a housemaid, at least 2 gardeners and 2 watchmen

watchmen hukufa, gardeners hupea housemaids ball pia

I was trying to show how expensive it is own a home in a 35ha home, you will have to be sorrounded by servants to maintain it.