Njoki and raila

Jakuon also bought me bread and milk waaay back in the day! I remember it like yesterday. Na bado RWNEBPE!

Alafu hako Faith Mutembei kako poa. Naweza kapatia one more reason to be tribal! With niceness and sweetness!

1 Like

Why bother ?

Rails told orengo to pay for chips kuku and beer at midlands hotel nakuru, I should vote for him

Lady Justice Njoki Ndung’u rendered a dissenting opinion alongside Justice Jacktone Boma Ojwang , citing no evidence to announce the elections as null and void.back in 2013 how then did she differ in odingas petition yet again in 2017 when she knew that they are the one who raised her up???
Kenya ina wenyewe my fren byaana

What a benevolent loser Raira is!! Alishasaidia “my people” wake woooote wenye walikua na shida, mpaka he had time to take in a meno brown mungikiress? Alafu naskia huyo Ida huwa na roho chafu sana, something along the lines of Lucy Kibaki. Kuskia tu #Umamareloaded

She had the balls to show up and give her reasons for dissenting, unlike the two cowards who came up with silly excuses.

4 Likes

She had a ferry carrying minister sally kosgey recalled midstream so she could ride.

3 Likes

:smiley:

hope you didn’t use ‘balls’ figuratively.

@coldpilsner aka @muchunu huchoki ? :rolleyes::rolleyes: In your world jacon is everything but in ours he’s just a con :D:D
Njoki is what most people would refer to as “elite kenyan” born and raised in Karen, now why would she need at teacher to pay her school fees for her?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
University back in the day was free so if Ida payed her fess she must have done it in her dreams:D:D:D

3 Likes

Faith mutembei is a man… A luo guy called Elisha

A dog always knows it’s master

Njoki simply gave her reasoned ruling.Cant see any tribalism in it.

Why didn’t you tell this to the JSC when they were interviewing her?

i can see Njoki’s excellent and precise exposure of the wakora network is really hurting some people.

I’ll say it once and I won’t say it again. Now. Please engage your gray matter in this discourse. I totally comprehend why the likes of @FieldMarshal CouchP have retreated from this forum.

After 2010, when the new Katiba took effect, in its inception, we had to take baby steps. We’re still crawling so to speak. We’ll get there. In retrospect, in our Kenya, as tribalistic as it is, at least have someone that can hold her own to fill that gap (read - your tribesmate).

Now you ask about the JSC. Justice Lenaola, Maraga, Mwilu, Wanjala in their rulings in prior proceedings are there in the open for interrogation. Justice Ibrahim, who I think might have dissented barring his ill health, has a track record in the legal fraternity. He was a partner in the law firm of Waruhiu & Muite back in the day before it became, Waruhiu, Muite & K’Owade Co Advocates.

So come to me with facts. Not hearsay, then I’ll engage you.

Me retreated? Wewe Jaruo ni ‘mbirrioenea positively’ - in what I won’t say - na kisomo ni miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingi halafu huwezi soma my learned and reasoned contributions?

Guka, WhiteCAP on my playbill. How you be my nemesis? :smiley: meffi. :D:D

We had to get you out of hibernation by that prod. :D:D:D

Guka part tu isije au tukupatie maji ya glass ili hali twajua unayo chupa mzima ya Dasani

Part 2 imuje tafadhari

Njoki simply gave her reasoned ruling.Cant see any tribalism in it.

1 Like