Njoki and raila

Why didn’t you tell this to the JSC when they were interviewing her?

i can see Njoki’s excellent and precise exposure of the wakora network is really hurting some people.

I’ll say it once and I won’t say it again. Now. Please engage your gray matter in this discourse. I totally comprehend why the likes of @FieldMarshal CouchP have retreated from this forum.

After 2010, when the new Katiba took effect, in its inception, we had to take baby steps. We’re still crawling so to speak. We’ll get there. In retrospect, in our Kenya, as tribalistic as it is, at least have someone that can hold her own to fill that gap (read - your tribesmate).

Now you ask about the JSC. Justice Lenaola, Maraga, Mwilu, Wanjala in their rulings in prior proceedings are there in the open for interrogation. Justice Ibrahim, who I think might have dissented barring his ill health, has a track record in the legal fraternity. He was a partner in the law firm of Waruhiu & Muite back in the day before it became, Waruhiu, Muite & K’Owade Co Advocates.

So come to me with facts. Not hearsay, then I’ll engage you.

1 Like

Me retreated? Wewe Jaruo ni ‘mbirrioenea positively’ - in what I won’t say - na kisomo ni miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingi halafu huwezi soma my learned and reasoned contributions?

Guka, WhiteCAP on my playbill. How you be my nemesis? :smiley: meffi. :D:D

We had to get you out of hibernation by that prod. :D:D:D

1 Like

Guka part tu isije au tukupatie maji ya glass ili hali twajua unayo chupa mzima ya Dasani

Part 2 imuje tafadhari