No more holding on, back to Alcoholism

Boss jana karibu pombe iniuwe. Be careful what you wish for.

Ndio maana siskizi ile story ya ngumi.

wacha kunywa zile herbs za @Fala 12

Kwa nini asikunywe zile takataka zako gibleys?

Welcome back to the indulgence, and stay warned: defect and lose a gonad.

I’m struggling with functional alcoholism that most peasant fags here can’t relate. OP drink and look for control always.

Obliged sir.

Seriously, it is no joke. In fact nikifika kwa bar naitisha ile champagne inakuja na fireworks…wacha tu.

gibleys is a premium drink for vetted personalities

It’s hard …you just find a way to limit it…but the 4hrs sleep sessions take the toll by time Sato inafika the

Which are those? Kuna za kunywa…

ume black out? meffi :D:D
P. s all my buddys just left me and am still drinking. jana Sunday I did till 5.some ngeos was sucking it at the parking lot and cans were flowing. riswaah! I need a mganga from tanga.

Yes. I overcame mine… Can not understand why after four weeks you have gone back.
Would not want to judge you though.

As of this writing, I only have an invitation from myself to indulge. Whether to honor it or not, 1700hrs of today will tell.

si ulizaa tu juzi na bado hautuliii

Get a room you two.
Uwes na mkono wake.

What? Aty whot?
Marty n Uwes? I have heard it all now…am out

Hio bukusu jinga nikiitoa uvajo ikilia in between pain and pleasure will be epic :D:D. meffi for trying to be relevant but you have a small penis.

@Alchameist hii ni identity crises. Toka kwa closet. Im not one of you, na sijui chida zenu.

Whatever happens in privacy is between two adults. My mantra is that I dont know and I dont want to know.

Why would you want to do that to yourself @Alchemist? Is this your life? There’s a lot more fulfilling things you can do with your time and money. Drinking occasionally is okay but there is nothing proud about being an alcoholic. It’s pure misery.

Pombe will kill you my friend. Addiction is bad. Seek professional help.