No wonder...

There was a story that Uhuru Kenyatta and Njoki Ndungu who are close friends used to smoke Marijuana behind parliament in broad daylight.
I know people who smoke daily and are as normal as people who have never touched it.

Good memory! But this thing is right. Btw behind kirinyaga road adjacent to th river the mechs there smoke openly. It’s a booming trade there.

Liverrori

@gashwin,
I will repeat myself for a second time, it won’t take long before you see a parliamentary motion legalizing it.
You said not in this generation but I shall be happy to to see it zru. Kwanzaa it shall be endorsed by Kenyatta who likes it very much.
Ntakucheka sana

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjrZlfWWsAccdxu.jpg

Hio kitu sioni shida nayo, kama damu yako inakubaliana nayo just go with it. I light it up once in a while.

Nyasore?

People smoke it openly in th streets. Just be keen next time you see a smoker.

Leta hekaya.

:Ditakam thru kwa wakati wake, usijali

It is addictive Bae. Depending on what gene you own.

How are cigarettes and alcohol legal? Weed is not even addictive. I smoke it when I am with my friends in my house or at house parties and I prefer it over alcohol. Let them legalize it soon.

Telepathy has been the order of the day for me today. I was just wondering where you are on this and when you will turn up. Asante sana. Still I ask the Lord to protect my kids from all 3 evils as some folk graduate to hard drugs like cocaine.

Which three evils???

Weed, alcohol, ciggies.

Afadhali hizo, gayism and atheism are the real monsters nowadays!

Hata sijafika hapa

You better do

I will…