Noemi Campbell

we aren’t disputing that, but Naomi reach is of those heavy hitters, while Wanyama and Lupita have followers whom vacationing in .ke might not be a priority.

Ako wapi wa hii picha.Hii mali mtu ameletewa kwa bill ya Magical Kenya

crack compared to what or whom ? Naomi isn’t an average black woman. Her career and lifestyle has insulated her from the challenges many average women go thru. why not, randomly profile women who are 50 yrs in your neighborhood and see what you come with ?

Interesting how people would rather have their country represented by a foreigner from their former colonizers on the basis of the language one speaks and the frequency with which they visit their country; not on the basis of having Kenyan ancestry. Anyway here is a video of Lupita cooking ugali. I hope it’s Kenyan enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NMOdFEIj6o

In August 2010, Campbell made a highly publicized appearance at a war crimes trial against former Liberian president Charles Taylor at the Special Court for Sierra Leone in Leidschendam. She was called to give evidence on a “blood diamond” she allegedly received from Taylor during a Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund function in 1997. Campbell initially refused to testify, and—after being subpoenaed—told the court that being there was “a big inconvenience” for her. She testified that she was given “dirty-looking” stones late at night by two unidentified men,and claimed she did not know the diamonds had originated from Taylor until being told so the next morning by a fellow attendee, actress Mia Farrow.
Najib Balala (born 20 September 1967).

Naomi Elaine Campbell (born 22 May 1970). Childhood crush???

I see why she was chosen, she will reach a big audience the ones with money- TARGET. But since it looks like this post is gonna go the childish tribal way…I am bouncing.

Target market.There was a time villagers here were discussing how Kenya is overpriced,also,I have seen many black American YouTubers complaining Kenya is overpriced.Go and check government documents,GoK is targeting people who spend big and Naomi can reach them

The only part of Rwanda that bears any semblance of civilization is Kigali town. The rest of the country is a pathetic shithole crowded with grass thatched huts and indigenous way of life.

Many Kenyans do not realize how Kagame is good with PR.

They don’t

Thank you…

[ATTACH=full]344393[/ATTACH]

In the topic that trended for the better part of Tuesday morning, a number of netizens expressed their disappointment at the choice, saying that there are a number of Kenyans who would have clinched the position.

“Lupita Nyong’o would have made a better Magical Kenya International Ambassador compared to Naomi Campbell. Well, It’s just what I think,” political analyst Bravin Yuri stated.

Surely! There are many of us who truly love this country, understand this country, born and raised in Kenya! Couldn’t we have chosen a Kenyan fit for this job?" Council member at Media Council of Kenya (MCK) Patience Nyange questioned.

[ATTACH=full]344412[/ATTACH]

Wakale wako na sweep ivi.

This Lupita that you are talking about refers to herself as a Kenyan-Mexican actress, despite having two pitch-black Kenyan parents. The ghaseer was born in Mexico but raised in Kenya from age one. Other than being born there, she has absolutely no connection to Mehico. I don’t even think she speaks Spanish. Unlike other stars like Trevor Noah who are always proud of their African roots, she doesn’t seem that enthusiastic about hers.

You are shallow thinker…Idiot.

Wuui waaai I thought I blocked this handle ages ago. Go join your harem of handles in my dark debe. Always following me on posts with nothing better to post for 5 years na si una roho jameni? how do some of you call yourselves MEN?
Before you go…there will never ever be me and you…I know you are a Kyuk na naomba urudi tena kwa ile knife coz you were conned. Real Kyuk men don’t fuata women online aimresly. Wana pride. Wewe huna.

Ngui. Blocked.

That would require coming up with plans - viable plans - and following through for the long term. That’s not something a tenderprenuer government would do.

Would rather live in thatched huts in a country with systems that work.

Block hiyo ngite

Hio sweep ni international.