Noemi Campbell

i find her british accent funny. I always expect her to talk in an American accent and then she opens her mouth

our biggest sector by far is tourism. Agriculture ya kenya ilikufa ile siku atu walikata kata mashmba kujenga maploti

I block him everyday kwa inbox and on the forum. Gitiree hakiri…uratinda urumuriire mutumia utarakwenda miaka magana matano?
That can never ever be me. Nindiramaugwira thaa mwaka uyu tondu matireee hakiri. In my word tumetagaa ihee/kivisi…

our efforts towards Agriculture should be directed towards the arid ad semi-Arid areas.

In tourism volume beats prestige any day. Its better to have 10,000 European chokoras come to Kenya and rent $100 rooms than have 15 billionaires camping and helicoptering in Laikipia at $10,000/night packages. The former will spend in local economies while latter will make a few guys rich and nothing more. But as usual Kenyans are besotted with the wealthy and does little marketing in Uganda, Malawi, DRC and other natural markets because we worship white skin and worship wealth and class.

chief unachochea saidi…

:smiley: :D:D:D