Nokia 6

Young man you think you know everything concerning Tech don’t you?!

Eish hata kama site ni yako meffi hii kama huezi reply vizuri usireply at all ASSHOLE ukitaka delete my account hata Ktalk inaboh siku izi:mad::mad::mad:

so you have evidence to prove that flashing roms reduce a Phone’s lifespan? Wewe mwenyewe unajichocha hapa na hata kununua comp unauliza watu. if you were so good you would have had an understanding on how databases work and how backups work too during that youtube argument which you were proved wrong and the other million times you have been educated huku

Huyu kijana ako na tumadharau twa ufala sana na kucatch mafeelings ka dem. Other mods are mature na hawana small small issues like this young boy. There is nothing worse like someone who thinks they know everything especially concerning technology. Sisi tumeiva pia hyo sector but we do not feel the need to insult people and dick measure all the time. Meffi yeye times two :mad::mad::mad:

so unacatch juu ya nini? do you even know what stock rom, dirty flash terms mean?

Do i need to know? Kama unajua kila kitu si udevelope custom rom yako inaitwa deorro weka xda tukuheshimu… Kama kuuliza swali inafanya ujibu kama dem ananyesha shinda hapo… Ungekua too clever ungeunda hii site from scratch sio kubuy templates from xenforo ASSHOLE…

Oh! Thats what you think.

@brieak wachana na hawa wankers wamecatch kwa post yako

if you want to root the phone and there is a proven method that works then give it a try, if it fails you can always dirty flash the stock rom.

if you care about the monthly security patches, don’t install them via the OTA method because there is high likelihood of the phone soft bricking. You will have to dirty flash the updated rom with a comp, after a flash you root again.

I hope HMD gives you guys bootloader unlock methods plus kernel sources for custom roms otherwise mtangangana tu natricks za watu

Double likes from me. Tell him the truth. I have never met an IT person who has feelings ka za dem. Infact most tech guys are cool huyu ndio sijui ni wa wapi. Ka huwezi jibu mtu kitu venye ameuliza nyamaza threads ni mob hapa ndani.

Whoever made you a mod alikosea sana. You should not even be on this site to begin with. Am sure you are one of those boys with a comp science degree who feel like the world owes them.

I used to respect this guy but his reply to me today imeproove he’s just a stupid negro and a wannabe pro… Everyone learns from others but this guy thinks he’s Mr googles wife or something that knows everything… Go wank yourself peacefully @Deorro and dont concider everyone a wanker stupid asshole…

Isn’t he the OWNER coz i have seen posts from @admin referring to this asshole… Nangoja kachuje account yangu nifurahie

Hawezi chuja account juu anatuhitaji for the ad revenue. But if indeed he owns this site then woe unto us. Ata juzi “akiupgrade” site haambii watu na ndio users wa site na ata hawezi sikiza suggestions na complaints za watu. No wonder esteemed villagers are leaving na wengine hawako active ka kitambo wenye wamebaki ni NVs na kuhara kwa site na posts za maraya tuu.

Woe unto us:D:D:D hakuna kitu hii site imenisaidia since i joined almost 3 yrs ago… nataka anitoe i need to be in more serious forums that care less about one person’s contribution if haiwahusu sio kurukia tu kama doggy iko on heat… Facebook groups are better than here… I just log in once a day huku kuona upuzi za Wakenya but si aty i cant live without… Kuna reddit for topics i like na pia xda forums for techie stuff… for football niko many facebook groups na pia whatsapp group akijiona sana anaeza nitoa Useless cunt!

:D:D:D ka mbaya mbaya!

na nimesahau quora… Huku ni upuzi tu

I wish there was a way one can report a mod kwa @admin ama hii kijana bado ndio admin :(:frowning: wololo yaaaye!

Utapata yeye ndio @admin coz kuna post ingine mtu alikua anaongelea kuhusu wifi sijui inaitwa deorro then he replied with the admin account saying why would i call my wifi my name… Niko sure ni yake hii site hata ukiangalia ye ndio alijoin huku wa kwanza na pia the first posts he used to text and reply himself between those two accounts @admin na @Deorro

It is so unfortunate for a seller (mod) to insult and bully consumers (villagers) na ati sisi ndo tunafanya wapate revenue. @Deorro you need to borrow a leaf from your fellow mods and mature the fuck up. If you can’t give sound advice in matters relating to tech then STFU ama uunde thread yako ya kutusi watu na huko.

How unfortunate :frowning: