Nokia 6

The Technology section is my favourite part kwa hii kijiji but am not that comfortable creating threads juu najua kamsee katakuja na kuning’aria vitu hakuna na matusi za ufala. At the end of the day unatoka ka hujasaidika. Anyway @brieak iza joh we got carried away but some things lazima zisemwe. My advise as earlier suggested is that there is no need to root your phone if its not a matter of life and death but at the end of the day you have the freedom to explore na maybe unaeza discover something new na utuchanue kaka.

Kwani unaogopa kutaja hii ng’ombe:D:D:D

:D:D:D I can’t live without ktalk wacha nicheze chini.

[SIZE=1]Please don’t ban me.[/SIZE]

Akiban juu ya hii atakua ameproove how stupid he is… hata uende utusi zuckerberg kwa page yake nko sure haezi shughulika na wewe

True that. I will take it upon myself to call him out the next time anajaribu kutusi watu kwa hii sekshen ya Technology. Nmechoka my fren.

For Latest Android versions only way ya kuroot ni ku-unlock bootloader and flash either magisk or supersu via a custom recovery.

Unfortunately Nokia walisema hawata unlock bootloaders so itakua ngumu kuroot.

If you are into rooting find a phone with enough support kama #xiaomihoyee

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/how-to/index-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-t3551512/

Am not responsible for your wimpines and low self esteem

Ati you will take it upon yourself? Nobody gives a fuck about your feelings online. Nitakuita bitch and again and again till it becomes your name

Yours is a psychological condition lazima utukane mtu ndo ufeel poa about yourself. No wonder watu wanahama hii kijiji yako. Kwani huwa unanyesha daily ndo maana unakuaga salty all the time kucatch mafeelings ka dem. Wee ndo unafaa kuitwa bitch kabisa. Meffi ghasia takataka.

Other custom roms like Scrwd, Dirty Unicorns, Omni, Candy roms, Ground zero roms exist and they serve my needs perfectly. I dont need to reinvent the wheel. I make them better by reporting appropriate bugs to the devs.

I bought the template because I can and have the financially might to. I can focus on other issues while xenforo devs focus on fixing bugs and other update

Do you always feel the need to gloat or does it come naturally to you?

The salty one is visible from the comments

Thats not being salty its called saying it as it is. Uko na ufala na nimekuambia na sitachoka kukuambia.

Nenda ukajifunze how a computer works kwanza haladu urudi tuongee. Unajiita pro yet you cannot choose a computer for your needs

Being a pro does not mean lazima nikuwe na the latest macbook pro ama the most expensive laptop. I chose to buy what suits my needs and I was asking for guys opinions based on that na ndo maana hadi nkasema model but wewe ukafeel the need ya kung’aria hadi vitu hakuna. Anyway najua uko na PHD ya IT from MIT so hongera kwako.

Drama over ill decide what to do…kuna coachela na compe za fifa youtube…live.

Dope house
aliso w

Nlidhani amekua man enough akanyamaza kumbe alikua anacompose replies:D:D:D:D nilikua nangoja replies zake hadi nlikua narefresh page kila saa

Wewe unakuwanga mtu hajui chochote lakini huwa unajifanya unajua. Shida yako you have low self esteem and you try hard to pretend you know stuff but know nothing. Work on your self esteem, kama haujui kitu wacha kujifanya, simply ask, that’s how people learn. That despacito post should have been a wake up call to you when you quoted my post and reffered toa wrong reply as correct. You were later proved by other experts to be wrong
There is nobody you are pleasing here by acting intelligent. Hata kwa programming people get stuck or start from somewhere, good programmers ask for help, or refer from documentation and forums, bad one. If you knew what we were talking about in this post haungekuwa na kiherehere but ungenyamaza and learn a thing or two from us. But your low self esteem and fragile ego got but hurt for being called a bitch, like we care that you got hurt. On the Internet nobody cares. Learn to have a thick skin

This small salty ass bitch of a boy cannot be a man. Period.

Saka ile mix Alison did back to back with Jauz n diplo. I think it was in ultra

True definition of hijacking a thread:D:D:D