North Eastern, Alshabaab &Kenya Security Situation

I only said that the 4 competing and most visible forces nowadays especially in Asia are Iran, Turkey , China and India. They want to reestablish their ancient empires that ran across Asia, Europe and Africa.

China wants to reestablish the silk road that stretched from Asia to Europe to Africa and across oceans.

Iran wants to return to the old Persian empire which stretched all the way from Eastern Europe to Egypt to East Africa. Turkey dreams of returning to the Ottoman empire that ran from Greece down to Saudi Arabia and Yemen as well as a huge chunk of North Africa. India dreams of reestablishing her old sea faring routes that also brought her merchants to East Africa.

All these countries have traded with Somalia for centuries.

Then you have the late comers the UK, France, US etc.

But out of all these nations one country has a very huge appetite for oil and power and that is China.

Iran supports terrorism just to destabilise her enemies. Anyone making inroads into Somalia will be met with a lot of resistance. The U.S just wants to keep China out of the region.

You must be a special kind of retarded. I’ll repeat, this is about Kenya, our national security and the threat of Alshabaab. International super powers will always have something to fight about.

If you still cannot connect the dots then you cannot be helped.

Do you know who funds shabaab and why? I have told you it’s Iran but maybe you know better. Why does Iran do it?

Why does the U.S support Kenya to beat Shabaab?

Your problem is that you think that this is just a small regional conflict.

But you don’t ask yourself how comes when KDF hammers Shabaab they still rise up again …where do they get the resources, the money, the weapons?

You are pawns on a chessboard.

I once posted here, that in most cases, working in NE, you send the local chief to request for permission from Alshabaab so that you can travel or work in some territories.
If you doubt, go to ABB msa rd, formerly GE, what the went through installing medical equipments in hospitals up North

Yes, it’s no brainer they’re funded by Arab countries. Not just Iran, Qatar too is involved. Theres alot of money coming in from Qatar, some even being invested into the country. They’re not even afraid. There’s is a matuta by the name “Arab money”. Alshabaab is not just a terrorist group. They are very strategic. I believe that in the light of the Kenya-Somalia conflict, Alshabaab is now a state machinery, used by Somalia to target strategic assets. They’re supported by the Somalian government as well as locals. We are too naive, maybe afraid to admit that Alshabaab is now a Somalia state machinery.

This is true. Alshabaab is now a government. And they’re using Kenya as a playground.

Have you ever heard of battle of attrition or attrition warfare?

That is what Shabaab and Iran are doing. Wasumbue Kenya na U.S hadi watoke Somalia. Dirty warfare.

Attrition warfare involves wearing down the enemy over a long period until the enemy finally relents and gives up and runs off.

And the best form of attrition is to use terror tactics. And Iranians are experts in that field.

Iran also uses attrition warfare in Iraq. They wear down the U.S using terrorists hoping the U.S will finally leave Iraq and run away.

So in your wisdom, what’s the best strategy to counter?

The only way to fight a battle of attrition is to stay there in Somalia because if you leave you automatically lose all the gains. It also depends on your resources aka funds.

The U.S fights attrition by trying to befriend the local population so they don’t join terrorist cells. Sometimes they even have to bribe the terrorists if the fire is too hot.

This is not a battle you can win in two years. And when you hear Iran described as the world’s enemy number one now you know why.

Worst case scenario if China and Iran have formed a lose alliance of sorts in Somalia against the west then you know the answer to your question.

Nice, but you seem too obsessed with China. How often do you watch CNN, FOX and other American news outlets? What’s your source of information that China has joined Iran?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Do I need to elaborate further?

If so,two things are for sure, Somaliland will become an independent state,Jubaland too.

Have you read the statement by the government. They are blaming the people for the attacks and not their incompetence. When Mpeketoni attack was happening they refused to respond. When Garissa happened they took all the planes and put the police on pickups. Our intelligence is spending time following political opponents instead of the terrorists. The government has resources to finish that militia without relying on brainwashed or scared villagers

Prop up rival militias and terror outfits

If they are allowed to go everyone else will want to go. Like I said many people dont see the benefit of being Kenyans.

But that governor is also to blame,they undermine government efforts then run to the press crying,end game is to threaten cessation

You cannot care about national peace and still support the government. Our country is run by saddist aristocrats who want us to be busy fighting fires so that they can steal in peace.

" The enemy of my enemy is my friend"…who elese can make such a statement except a bonobo? Enlightened minds analuse situations, listen to all factions and make thier independent judgement. Relying on a third party to tell you who should be your friend 9r enemy is absolutely bulshit.

All superpowers have the same agenda. They don’t care about anyone else. That’s why if you read the use constitution and foreign relations documents youll notice they only use the phrase “US interests” ,no friends, no enemies, just interests.
If you read what they did in Angola you’d be weary.
Buda, soma literature on the Angolan Civil war. The US armed and supported both sides in the Angolan civil war. They armed and supported Jonas Savimbi, a rebel who fought the government. After seeing Savimbi had lower chances of winning, they started supporting Agostinho Neto who led the government.It was all about oil.

In saying that “The enemy of my enemy is my friend”
You’re angelising U.S. You forget that they can wake up and support Somalia anyday. It’s all about interests.