Nyakundi spoiling for action, Babu upstaged him

That expulsion and multiple repulsions from slice-givers. His bitterness towards women is even deeper.

Ni biashara. His tool of trade is controversy. He might get a job in Itumbis unit or as a NASA blogger.

Even if he is left alone, that bitterness and hate will consume him from within until his body shuts down. Imagine waking up every morning and you have to vent insults to a list of dozens of people everyday yet they are comfortably living their lives without any care for you.

It reminds me of the vile opposition supporters here. They have been at it for a while but their contributions here continued to regressed to an alarming spiral of threats of violence, intolerance and incoherent rants. They get ignored and start other handles to spew more garbage. Yaani they are now borderline crazy.

Kijana anajaribu kujenga jina na wakumbwa just like kina Alai before him.

but he has an achilles heel. He lacks a college certificate political office will be an uphill task, i doubt he can connect with people from kisii if he was to go for mca. No company can really hire him. He remaining option is to seek breadcrumbs from Nasa

those r mean matapakas, he should ask alai mbona alivuka sakafu…

meanwhile others from uon join nyakundi in his expelled life [MEDIA=twitter]914818774301380613[/MEDIA]

As much as Alai lacks class in his many posts, he doesn’t do vile insults freely.

No balls i must say.Sijui nini itafinywa.
[MEDIA=twitter]914794871499689989[/MEDIA]

And just like that their lives are X100 times harder over babuon who doesn’t even know they exist.

They won’t die if they are disco’d.

Of course but imagine from a possible bachelor degree to nothing in this very competitive job market. Sasa you have to look for a expensive private university that’s lower in ranking than UoN and you still have a loan ya helb to pay.

Suspension ya three years sio mchezo, reality sinks in once they go home and realise life goes on as if they did not exist

Options ni mob. Si kama siku za Moi when many guys were forced to finish their studies in Dar-Es-Salaam or abroad.

:smiley: my fren wengine hapo wametoka from very humble backgrounds.
Nakwanini wewe haukuwangi intouch with reality? Si ni juzi tu umetuambia kila mtu ako na dstv

:D:D:D:D, btw university education is not as inaccessible as it was fifteen to twenty years ago. Hio ingine unaniwekelea. Si mimi nilisema hivyo.

si yeye.

kumbusha mimi

OK, its suspension, I had read expulsion.