Nyakundi spoiling for action, Babu upstaged him

i think it was @Okwonkwo

:D:D You have nailed it.

Maybe having a mug like this would…
[ATTACH=full]129047[/ATTACH]

He has or had the potential to be an influential blogger but ujinga na upumbavu are his let down. Young boy is full of hate for successful women and Kyuks in particular.

Baba’s indoctrination that their lives would have been better off if TMT was in power… Very sad state really because some of the loudest complainers are quite well off, some from corruption but they go through their lives in perpetual complain mode and eventually die as bitter men!

The boy is chewing more than he can eat!!..hapo kwa Sonko ameshika live wire!! Some of the reckless statements made by this Nyakundi guy makes me wonder if he has a brain or a heart at all! He just runs on hate, ignorance and intolerance. He’s the Energizer bunny of hate…

Reminds me of a villager who comes across as a very bitter person with kiuks in particular and the world in general!
Note the abuse related to someone’s mothers private parts!
A rebel without a cause!

ok what makes him so bitter?

Failure on many fronts, frustration.

or just maybe it is for the ad revenue. Profiting off of controversy as usual…

don’t think so. his rants are too bitter to be only about money. he has these little demons in him that jeer him whenever he sees successful people…

Saw his rant against Julie, Carol

Hata Vicky Rubadiri nikajua this guy has issues.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D that has made my morning

What he can’t achieve/attain, he denigrates/ disparages!

He was also Into Ngina Kenyatta about a facebook page and i realized he is a mental case.how do you live a life of bitterness against people who dont even care if you exist.

Note the common characteristics: successful, attractive and independent women.

mafia wata nyofoa manhood yake alafu zitumiwe kufanya ritulas uko TZ