Of loss of loved ones and what they leave behind...

Hehe go slow on the guy

HA HA

Andika mimi kama next of kin,niko na watoto wakikuyu wengi.

If you do not get married and sire children your family will disown you and see you as less of a man.This is our African culture.

Lost an uncle years back and what the widow and her parents did baffled us. Evil things to the point of neglecting their own grandson!

Is/Was your aunt a muokovu? Kuna a certain family in kanunga that went from being rich to paupers ju mama Yao couldn’t resist donating to the church. Yaani the husband used to live and work in Belgium. Anatuma pesa gari inabuyiwa, matha anarushia pastor.
When the man died, that’s when things turned from bad to worse. Account alifagia akirushia pastor na church…

huyo naye ni mgonjwa kwa njia ingine

Unaongea mbaya na bado unataka?

Hapa sponsor umetumosa .

where do we go when we die ?

where do we go when we die ?

We just die you friggin troll!

I

Anamrushia aje :D:D?
what these pastor’s tell these mama’s mpaka at danger zone bado umelala darasa.

You have captured a lot of issues in just this one article.

I lost a nephew this morning - @Meria Mata have you heard of the accident along the old Naivasha road where a motorbike-riding youth was crushed to death? - and buried a cousin last Wednesday. This year I have buried more relas than in the last 15 years but all is well.

About the spending ways of your auntie it reminds me of the widow of a guy who died (rumours are that she poisoned him) while working as a manager for Safaricom. She was my neiba huku huku tu. Within just 3 years she had gone through all his investments and the Sh15 million insurance payment. I saw a guy sneak into her house just 10 days after the dude was buried. The lady was about 40 at that but I hear the bulk of the money was eaten by Route 15 manambas and drivers. Imagine that!

Enjoy life while you can, my dear.

Lately your posts are rather interesting. I hope you are okay.

:D:D:D

@blackguards do you know a girl from Gikambura who has a similar story as the one given by @Phylgee ? She was adopted by her matha and was a single child. She was left with two acres hapo karibu na tauni, Friesian 4, a full-furnished three-bedroomed house etc etc. Mwezi moja after the matha was buried she started partying like the world was ending despite the fact she had two kids of her own.

Today, just four years down the line, all the property is gone and I see the woman, who’s just like 32 years, selling cosmetics in Lusiggetti and living in a two-roomed rental. I can drink the worth of her entire business in one seating, and I would be doing nothing more expensive than White Kap…

It makes for depressing thinking coz that matha, being barren and all, sacrificed for that gal for decades and she wasted it all in a few months.

This one hapana… Alianza hepi, she even started drinking… Na rolling with men. If these are the kind of women out there let God change my gender. Staki

umbwa muzee sioni ukiona december

I’ve never died before…