Of loss of loved ones and what they leave behind...

Pia wewe jua incubation period ya ukedi ni kama miaka 10 na niliskia ushafanya tisa na nusu…

majority of women ni very useless kuna mwingine alikaa na mzungu for over 15 years na mzungu alipopata ajali akakufa huyo mwanamke hakutoka
na any,kazi ilikuwa kula happy na huyo mzungu

Afande ni venye kuandika hio Stori ni kazi, ju it’s a really long story.
Yaani nilikuwa naangalia hio family nawahurumia, na saa hio Mimi pia ni hustler pale banana. The Stori ni ya around 1994 to I think 2003/4 hapo when the mother finally died leaving nothing but a desolate house hapo kanunga. The big boy kuna time Hadi alichizi juu ya kuona venye life Yao imechange akaannza kutumia madre… It’s a sad story…

consider my offer before mali yangu ichukuliwe na unclaimed assets authority,and i can assure you my channels za kumake money ni nyingi

Kula mali watoto watajitafutia siwezi kufa at old age with millions in the bank

hapo kanunga unajua akina muema?

Wooooo…never heard of this.I expected women especially those with kids.to be more responsible

Jemedari, kanunga haikuwa my base, sasa huko i knew very few people…

Kuna mwingine got married to a mzungu. they were staying out of the country and the mzungu even paid for her siblings education in expensive schools ie, St. Andrews Turi. A few years ago, they divorced and the wife was given a settlement of 50m, plus a house in Kile. within the 3 years, that lady was broke and dead

Seems like your uncle had married a virgin who only discovered good segz after your uncle’s death.

I think if you lead an honest life on this earth, you not only earn yourself but also your descendants good karma. Wherever they go, they are blessed. Whatever they touch is blessed. Lakini ukiona familia zinapata mashida mengi na kutaabika sana, iko kitu my friends.
I recall my paternal grandma, a lady of strict morals and a prayerful woman. Not one of her 9 kids, their spouses or any grandkids has died (knock on wood!). Everyone is busy thriving in whatever part of the world they are in. She died at 93 years but I’ve never seen someone who prayed that much for her family at large. She was also extremely clean and organized. As I was going through the comments the underlying lesson was seeing how much indiscipline leads to tragedy. She left an indelible mark in all her children’s lives; during her funeral we were left wondering who’s going to be praying for us now that cucu is no more!

This was a couple of years ago. This Akata chic that was a pal to a good friend of mine lost her dad. He was the go-getter types. Alikuwa amejipanga. Self employed, a couple of businesses and did well for himself. He had two kids, her and her sister. On his passing, his life insurance policy paid them well. She literally got $2 mil. Yes $2mil. She blew it all with her buddies in less than three years. All. Of. It. Vacations, buying brand new cars for her and her friends, designer clothes and handbags. Last I heard she’s struggling. Unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQnCW1cIMYs

riitwa Mubdurume tiria kuringwo itheru

Staki kuolewa

Fixed

It’s important to also learn… If you are raised by a prayer warrior why not learn from her?? One person can fight battles for others but for how long??

Here is the explanation… “Praise the LORD!
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
Who delights greatly in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed” (Psalm 112:1 - 112:2 NKJV)

Exactly. Good to see you madam lawyer…:slight_smile:

families are complicated, wacha tubaki baki bachelor tuone vile itakuwa

if the guy was bald, its our very own village mechanic