Of 'Strong' women..punguzeni bangi.

Curse of the dry spell strikes again…

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Are you the tattoo is that of a wolf and not a hyena?

lakini Ngina Kenyatta married a guy from a previous century…hata sijui mbona umemtaja hapo.

Are you sure the tattoo is that of a wolf and not a hyena?

hahaha…nuthin’ bout hunger… got a lot of Pusey a call away…upus yenye wengine wanaportray kwa wanaume ndio ziiii

:D:D:D:D:D

Not only that, waambiwe wasukume mkokoteni bila shati na bra halafu wakuje watuambie ni nani hutia nani mimba.

So fafanua zaidi…
pussy huna inakuwashia nini

7 Likes

I’ll paraphrase:D:D
Just be a man, that’s what most of us, real men, are. Simple, Ambitious, Respectful men.
Kudos if you have managed to strike the balance- you are the real King, forget the mafisi bullshit . Once you become the King you were intended to be the Queen will show up.
No queen will ever hook up with a knave:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So instead of lecturing women, why don’t you try being a real man! Have a great night ahead:D:D

4 Likes

For a long time pple esp women are sold a narrative that marriage is the alpha and omega of the human experience. And without it life isnt even worth living. Marriage is not the be all and end all of life. Its not the guarantee that you’ll never be lonely ever again. Bcz there’s no guarantees in life. None! A friend in a difficult marriage told me,some nights after conjugal duty,she lies nxt to her snoring husband and she feels a deep ache of abandonment, isolation&lostness like she’s the only person in the entire world. She says, the worst loneliness is the kind wea you’re surrounded by pple yet you have no connection with them or when you feel like your value to them is the role you play not YOU as a person. You can see it in celebs who had millions of adoring fans yet felt terribly lonely inspite of having entourages with them everywea they go and even having their own parents working for them. Marriage for some women is the absolute worst thing that ever happened to them and for those women their lives wouldn’t have been ruined if they’d stayed single instead of getting married for the sake of it n against their better judgement.

People are individuals and so blanket condemnations is too simplistic a formula to explain why women bcm single moms or just single with no Kids.Many women grew up seeing their moms suffer unimaginable cruelty at the hands of their dads. And that puts them off marriage. Others spent too much time in long term relationships that didnt work. Others were dumped after bcming pregnant.Others are not willing to compromise their standards and personal beliefs to get married. Others are too traumatized by past relationships to try again.I mean there’s like 15 million reasons why some pple don’t get married, we can’t lump all of them together.

There’s no woman who decides to replace love with money. However if a woman isnt finding fulfilling rships why not pour the huge amounts of energy spent in bad rships into work and compensate their lack of rship with success? In anycase raising kids takes up alot of resources, if a woman has no kids all tht money thatd ave gone to kids is at her disposal so she’s bound to be richer. In anycase men also don’t want a woman with no ambition and even the Bible says in Proverbs 31 that an exemplary woman is a rich woman. So I don’t understand why men have contempt4rich, single esp childless women and blame the luv of money4the womans single status.But then only a small fraction of these women are rich. Especially single moms are mostly poor bcz they don’t have 2paychecks to raise kids like married women. And the fact is rarely will men support their kids if the kid is with the mom and the man is estranged from her.

You know for a country where 70% is below poverty line,owning a home is a big deal and being financialy independent is an achievement everyone should be proud of especially women bcz most well paying jobs are in the hands of men.

As for equality and women knowing their place, women at one time couldn’t vote,couldnt own property ,borrow money from the bank or even have their own file in Nyayo House. We would not have as women many opportunities if some women knew their place. Heck we’d not have Uhuru Park if Wangari Maathai was just a good,docile and agreeable woman who knew her place.In order for future generations of women to have more opportunities boundaries must be pushed,that can’t be done unless we as women leave our comfort zones.

Women are not equal to men. Women are physically weaker, have less money,have more commitments and demands recquired of them in child rearing n domestic work aamong other disparities. Men will always have an advantage over women. You can’t be equal when you’re so different in so many ways. They’re complimentary but women are a marginalized group in socio economic and political spheres and so what women are jostling for is equity,equitable access to resources ,is all.

I understand the insecurity men feel about women who are empowered. If I was a man Id feel exactly the same bcz its a loss of power. And who gives up their privilege without a struggle? For all the elected women there’s a man who lost an opportunity so its expectated.But my philosophy is this,nobody sent an application to be a woman and also that God doesnt check genitalia b4 bestowing talent and brains. And also that women are half the population,if half your team wameuma bench surely their talents remain latent and are wasted they don’t make as big a contribution as theyre capable of and society is the loser.Bcz maybe the cure for AIDS or Cancer will be sent to us thru a woman. So if tht woman lacks the opportunity or resources that cure will die with her!

Its unfortunate that women are the universal scapegoat for the ills plaguing society. Just like in the garden of Eden.Its expected for men to defend their turf from being usurped by women folk by being territorial. But that one cant stop women making strides and so availing more opportunities to future generations.

This antagonistic attitudes btwn men and women don’t add value to my life or wellbeing bcz I know in any group there’s the gud,bad n ugly. So generalizations esp pejorative ones will rob me of seeing and benefitting from the good. And that hate in my heart will consume me too. Live and let live,hating someone coz theyre not like you or not living life upto your standards is intolerance which is a form of bigotry. If God gave everyone freewill why is it that mortals ostracize those whose free will leads them to alternative lifestyles that deviate from the norm? I’ve never seen a happy, fulfilled person complain about others. Or talk down2them. If you’re ok with urself what does it matter that women are making luv to their piles of money. My advice to all y’all who luv putting women down is, is put down the magnifying glass n pick up the mirror.When your life is going great I can assure u tht ull be too busy enjoying ur bliss2bitch abt anyone! If u feel offended by s1else lifestyle,then YOU bcm the change you want2see!

Finally,DO NOT JUDGE THAT IS GOD’S JOB!!!

3 Likes

Hii passage yote si uisome ukienda church.

3 Likes

Lately been a lot of ranting on this site.

1 Like

#brokenscrollbutton

Crap,! Now we have a male Georgina ,?

1 Like

Read the whole of it; valid points hapa.

Summary: How do you expect everyone to be what you want them to be?

Really?!Tikianza hivi, tutakuuliza, who bleeds for 3 or more days and doesn’t die, tutakuuliza Kama nyinyi ni wanoma Sana, why can’t you make yourselves pregnant and carry that weight for nine months, we are different, with different capabilities and strengths, there things we can do that you can’t and vice versa, which human being is better than the other should be based on their achievements and their impact to their environment, not gender urine or muscles

4 Likes

Sermon on the mound…

1 Like

Mathew 5: 1-2?

Georgina MALEna??