Of 'Strong' women..punguzeni bangi.

Cease being slow, Sir.
Mons veneris…

1 Like

Kuna ule dame alikuwa anasema anakaanga na remote sitting room akisoma gazeti as her husband prepares supper in the kitchen. I think ni @Ebonycurves kama sijakosea. Halafu anadai kupea mechanic slices.

1 Like

Lmaooo when it rains it pours hahahagahaggafg

As we speak ako kitchen na mtoi preparing my ’ Sunday breakfast in bed’

Na bado unagawia mechanic monkey style as your man is busy doing YOUR duties? I pity the nigga…and there is a special place in hell for you:D

1 Like

He doesn’t mind spoiling me…
And what he doesn’t know…
I look at it as him getting help but my heart is for him…

He deserves it for being slow.

1 Like

We are both happy so… sioni shida

[ATTACH=full]125086[/ATTACH]
“…”
[ATTACH=full]125087[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Of course Sir, I understood that perfectly well. Guess you are the one who’s slow:D:D

In short you’re talking about gender equity, which the feminazi should be fighting for and not equality.

1 Like

There is no one blueprint for the good life. What matters is not what everyone else is doing or what other people think we should be doing, but whether we can find the places, the spaces and the people that fit who we really are and allow us to live our best lives.

Equity is giving everyone what they need to be successful. Equality is treating everyone the same. For example giving men maternity leave and putting urinals in women’s washrooms is equality. Equity is giving poor gals pads so they wont miss school wen theyre perioding. Lowering marks for pupils in hardship areas to avail opportunities to join uni. Gender rule in politics.

WORD!!!
Preach Sista Preach. Finding that person that will help you grow. Georgina, I feel sad when I see my Kenyan girlfriends falling all over themselves trying to keep up with the ‘Kamaus’ (Joneses). If one takes their child to St Mary’s, the others run to Rusinga School…as for the fleets of cars? as for the salon?. I know a lady that owns a salon and she has most of these women as her clients. The gossip there jameni? I was feeling ill just sitting there having my nails done. She has made a lot of money though as she and her trusted hairdressers take the services to their homes. They gossip about their hubbies too in a salon!!:frowning:

baba panya nyamaza

kama hauna hela Kaka, punguza Raha. Punguza kelele pia

This independence thing is not just about women (men have it too), its an an attitude humans adopt after obtaining what they thought was out of their reach, in essence I would call it inferiority complex, childish and contemptible if expressed by a grown person.

Of what benefit is it for me remind people who I am unless I am a fraud. Ladies if you acquired your wealth on merit, its yours, enjoy it without feeling insecure, no one is entitled to dictate to you how you live your life however if you chose married life then there are limits be selfless as individual actions can impact other parties in the marriage in a way you personally would not like to be impacted and that is not too much to ask from one whether a man or a woman once you have made the commitment to get married.

Marriage is not for everyone, consider it only when you are ready and you have the right partner, don’t get into it because of societal pressure and then start blaming men, both parties are to blame for making wrong choices when you cannot agree to make it work.