@Okiya (and Others)................

In a month with 3M I can make 69% ROI

1.Buy 192 cases of Jameson 750ml at Kshs.15,558 a case of 12, Kshs.1,299(this is the landing cost per bottle).

1. Sell a bottle at 1600 a bottle, profit per bottle is 300.

2. Expected net profit Kshs. 691,200

3. Repeat this two more times in that one month.

4. Total expected profit for that one month Kshs. 2,073,600

5. [B]69.12% ROI

[/B]
3M can make 4.4M in a month that is 148 ROI… Siri yangu hio.

18 Likes

Most long distance routes will give you that on a good day. A new diesel vehicle is extremely fuel efficient, and fuel is the main expense in the transport industry. You can expect nothing less than 5k per day if you have a new vehicle on a long distance route, after all expenses (driver’s salary + car wash etc). Assuming you own the car and drive it, you get the full amount i.e no theft. This means hutakosa kama 8k on a good day and 5k on the worst day. 8k per day is very achievable with a mechanically sound new vehicle and when you drive the vehicle personally.

3 Likes

5 million in one month:eek::eek::eek::eek:

utakua ukilipa mungiki how much per month to ensure kila tenant amelipa rent?

7 Likes

[SIZE=2]Cc. @mossmoss[/SIZE] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The main problem with transport is management, not the lack of customers. I can say with certainty that all mechanically sound 14 seaters make a profit, regardless of the route. The main problem is who pockets the profit. If you drive your own vehicle, you can never go wrong, because there is zero theft from crew. That is why I state categorically with a brand new diesel engine, huwezi kosa 8k per day if you drive the matatu personally because there are no loopholes. On the other hand, ukipea jamaa, he will take his 1k salary and steal 2k from you for beer etc…you will get 5k or less, lakini gari iliunda pesa zikaibiwa kabla zikufikie kama mwenyewe.

1 Like

huyo msee after kupatana na Mwhore alianza kutucheki sisi kama ni mapeasants/chokosh. Nafikiri ni huyo mwhore alim influence

1 Like

Why do you guys like making simplistic assumptions in your computations?men you are crazy!

7 Likes

10%.

I’m not disputing that you’ll make profits (a matatu MUST break even daily). It’s your figures that are a tad bit too optimistic. Kumbuka there are speed limits and you’re not the only operator on the road so there’s a limit to the no. of trips you can make.

3 Likes

Thanks kunifungua macho jo!! very good idea shared here…

Daktari wachana na wajuaji wa Ktalk…these are the guys who will tell you there is money to be made ferrying passengers to space as long as you can modify a bell helicopter to suit space travel.

You need à high foot traffic of Kenya’s middle class to réalisé such profits… Kama uko na ka location mahali ebu tuchanue

1 Like

Nunua axio ya 1.5 halafu aweke uber na little cab. Hizo zingine anunue shares from major saccos. Since you ruled out speculation.

Distributorship?

My neighbor and close friend owns a diesel vehicle, relatively new and he drives it personally. He tells me 8k on average is what he takes home because he is in long distance, and he pockets ALL the cash. If you dont do it yourself, you will most likely get frustrated because of theft by drivers. He tells me the worst business day this year he made 5k after filling the tank. That is why I am very specific, you MUST drive the vehicle personally, it MUST operate on a long distance route managed by a good sacco, and it MUST be a diesel engine because fuel is the main expense.

You only need around 3-5 guys to buy your stuff, in 2 hours max utakuwa umemaliza hio mali.

2 Likes

Employed, sir.

One thing you have to consider when doing business is the external factors. All these guys are giving theoretical figures. Practical ndio msema kweli.
Hiyo ya importing Jameson ndio sijui where the caveat is but I’m sure ukiingia hiyo biashara you will eventually find out.

My advise is all you have to pay attention to is that for any high risk business, the returns are of equally high magnitude. Anything that sounds too easy, is probably too good to be true.

Your nephew should look at long term business strategy. With 3M at 28, he can retire comfortably at 45.

Farming, real estate, money market, export of farm produce, import of stuff for sale na sio nguo za exhibition, buy a business that is up and running, high end barbar shop or salon, kadogo economy business, niche business for high end clientele, buying old houses/buildings for renovation or flipping for other use. etc. The principles of business will remain the same.

2 Likes

Karao pia lazima apewe za macho daily ama?