@Okiya (and Others)................

If somebody dropped you a ka-three milli like now, and you wanted to invest like tuu-point-fae (ingine iende kwa pombe), what would you do?

Give an answer with capital breakdowns and returns.

Na sitaki mambo za Buroti…that’s so old skool, ushamba mtupu.

PS: I am not a peasant who doesn’t know what to do with his money. I just want a cuzo of mine who’s made the money to see what I have already told him, lakini ananyeta…he’s 28 and he thinks old geezers like me are stupid.

8 Likes

forrowing…

http://www.dawgshed.com/images/smilies/smiley-face-whistle-1.gif

If he has no business experience, let him go to the stock market- preferably Safcom shares…many will make a kill as billionaires mop up shares from impatient peasants.
He can double his investment within one year.

2 Likes

Following.

The answer depends on whether he has a job or not. I assume he already has a full-time job. As such, I would do the following:

• Buy shares (Only if he has a background in accounting and valuation of a stock)
  • Buy an acre for 2 million in my county headquarters. Subdivide into 8 plots. Add value like pipped water and murram road. Sell in the course of one year. Hapa unabuy shamba sio plot. And this is not speculation, it is business.
  • The rest as you said, ninunue fobe nifurahie maisha.
2 Likes

What are the best stocks to buy now, @karl marx? Aren’t Safcom over-priced?

Tell him to buy a canter in good condition halafu akuje nimfundishe biashara ya kupeleka finished plastic products UG on credit halafu anarudi na assorted foodstuff at very affordable prices for the local market.

We then get to share the profit:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12 Likes

@FieldMarshal CouchP it depends on where you stand in life, me thinks kuna mtu utapea io tuu-point-fae afikirie vitu kaa tuu-mirrion juu he wants over birrion things to do but another man might get it and has only 1 or 2 things in mind juu many other things ameachieve,like you say akuna mambo ya blot juu i believe uko nayo as we speak.
If i get 3M sai, juu am in full time employment so biz no, i will do money markets za Old Mutual with 3m, 500k ya pombe siwezi juu first i dont drink second 500k to 3m is 16% alot to go waste ata kaa ni free.
P.s Old mutual site iko down could have calculated the return in 5 years.

But I thought returns za money market are not guaranteed? Si afadhali gava bond and bills?

Returns za money market ni za lazy people. They hardly beat inflation which means you will not make money…ni kama fixed account…peanuts. If your guy is not employed, mwambie anunua HiAce diesel akuje nimsaidie kuimport na 2.2 million…brand new from Japan. Aiunde na aiweke sacco. He drives the matatu hatakosa 8k yake per day juu ndiye mwenyewe. You cant go wrong driving your own matatu.

6 Likes

The moment he starts drinking that 0.5 mil ndio atajua pombe ni saitan…hio 2.5 atazipeleka huko huko kwa hio pombe…so drinking is a no no here. Look at those farmers who get huge bonus(es). Wengi wao walk into a pub with that 2mil…okay tuseme 200K. 1.8million anawacha kwa bank. Goes to a pub and while drinking starts building castles in the sky…ati oooh ako kwa one point eight nimewacha kwa bank ntafanya hii na hii as he sips his kabeer, Kidogo kidogo kanjeri tokelezeas…mzee reveals his secret projects. Before he knows it atakuwa amemaliza hio 200k na sasa ako kwa banking hall…njeri in toe to withdraw another 200k. pole pole tuu hio 2mill imeisha.

Have witnessed this happen to an uncle who got retrenched and was given 5million…iliisha after 1month after he had gone MIA with a gachungwa

8 Likes

True not guaranteed 100% like, but you can make a kill juu you mix gov bonds and shares in this funds. They usually tell you where and in what your money has been invested. the gov bonds will ensure atleast a basic minimum ata kama its 40% of your investments then the rest you speculate like how every business person does.
From the screenshot you can see money fund is most conservative low risk invest soo you wont lose much but you can gain more than investing in gov bonds only.

1 Like

Go to the remotest and dirtiest of the Nairobi suburbs. Am thinking of Witeithie, Mlolongo, Wangige, etc. Buy 1/8 plots for say 1m. Ndunga nyumba za mabati kama 35/plot. That’s another like 500k including toilets and water tank. For a total investment of 1.5, you will get 60-70k monthly. Two of them uko na 120-140k monthly.

Trick is, put up the cheapest of the houses coz that’s what peasanta can afford.

Alternatively, jenga nyumba 3br on such plot. Itakupea 20-25K monthly.

7 Likes

Drinking ni noma, no amount is huge in bar, to a woman or to a upussy. i have a pal who was working with Sans Frontières in france the guy used to earn over 1.2m a month sai anakula mogoka apa mtaani, na he worked for like 5 years,Jamaa used to chafua meza like nonsense,alikua champe to women . A turkana guy got money and thought he was Chuck Norris that awezi kufa, weeee. Sai ako jobless and penniless and pussyless.

9 Likes

Kwanza tuambie whether he is employed or if he intends the business to employ him.

Am asking because there are some good businesses that require him to be there 247 ndio isizame maji

When i was in Kenya, they was this ninja. The only son to a single mother mama working sijui ministry gani but she was a bigwig. Bahati mbaya she passed on.Anyway mboy was given benefits by gava…it was millions of shillings. Jamaa alikuwa anatuimbia kila siku vile atafanya this project that project. Sijui shetani utokea wapi when he met one f’cking chic sijui wapi, Wacha ma spending spree ianze…mara wameenda mombasa on a romantic date…mara hilton…kidogo kidogo pesa zikazama yote…msee now is a peasant, surviving on handouts from relaz… The last i heard about him is that he is now a watchman

2 Likes

If he was able to make that money, using his brains, does he really advice on how to make more? Unless it’s a gambling windfall.
Otherwise, if you insist, stocks are ok. Check management of companies e.g. Safcom. This is the time to grab KQ for the long haul.

1 Like

This is sad …hamgemchanua ama ni wale ukiwaambia aache kuharibu pesa hivyo anakushow unamskilia wivu…

1 Like

8k per day route ipi? :confused:

1 Like