Okiya Omutata Mpesa number

Now this is one intelligent Kenyan who wants to do fraud . Read below carefully

Activist Okiya Omtatah last Friday moved to court to challenge Finance Act, 2018, which Members of Parliament passed the previous day amid outcry.
As Mr Omtatah, the Executive Director of Kenyans for Justice and Development Trust, filed the case, Kenyans online started a campaign to fundraise for him.
M-PESA
Those who started the initiative urged the public to send him as low as Sh10 for photocopies, transport and the filing of the cases.
On Twitter, @KinyanBoy wrote: If there’s one man that has stood with Kenyans in times of injustice, it is one man called Okiya Omtatah. For this reason I’m joining the initiative to finance his work. If every Kenyan sent Sh10 only, he’d be at Sh400M+. M-Pesa anything to [COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]Andrew Okoiti, 0722 684777

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] Being a hawked eye kenyan like any other person …i don’t know how well to trust that guy who has put his name as Andrew okoiti 0722 684 777. Why not Okiyas real name and number than someone else.? what if each kenyan sends 10 bob and we are 40,000,000 kenyans? that totals to ksh 400,000,000[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] is what Andrew okoiti will get.
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]
My opinion: don’t do it . It stinks as hell and someone wants to benefit from angry Kenyans . Ill only trust it if okiya himself gives us his mpesa number

Its legit bro… wacha Okiya omtata asaidiwe maze…

Nyet! Let Okiya himself say he’s run out of funds - and even then, it’s iffy…

no I dont trust that guy . if okiya stands and endorse him sawa , but as it stands its a no. the guy will walk away with at least 398M and give Okiya only 2 million. Then use 20 million to bribe anyone trying to prosecute him. End of the story.

It stinks man . Wacha Okiya asimame atuambie anataka pesa , nitamwanga hata 5k …uliza Boniface Mwangi kama nadanganya

Why cant Okiya open a non-profit and collect money legitimately and not rely on handouts.
He does a really good job although some cases are not worth pursuing.

hii wivu ya waluhya. No wonder Mudavadi hafiki. 398 mirrions akule, pekee yake?! SMMFH.

ni real.he accepted on Citizen TV that amepata 300k so I believe anatumia mtu kupata hyo dooh

Aiii kwani haunanga number ya okiya umuulize si ni wa kwenu huko? And you actually think okiya would be quiet if people used him to defraud others? Vile ni kiherehere…nimeona some of his friends post it on fb…but Mimi nitatuma yangu baadaye:D

@Okiya kujako kidogo utusaidie hapa…

shatuma yangu

I think he should open a legit organization and collect money professionally. I don’t think it takes much to open a non-profit organization in Kenya. Only then can others, including foreigners finance him.

I dislike the nigga with a passion, so, pass…