On Sato I got arrested for no reason

The way you carry yourself I guess.

swali nimoja, hauku shika number ya moj wao??

anyway enda ka report hao majambazi kwa site ya IPOA

Los Pollos kwani makarao wanalipwangwa nini?

Acha kutu enjoy.

Huyu msee ameweka thread alafu akapotea.Ama alikuwa ana tu troll.

[ATTACH=full]131075[/ATTACH]

Toothless, no need, utawaste pesa na masaa yako because of 1k

Baas.
You were grubbed like a shicken…
:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]131077[/ATTACH]

Fuck the police. I also once got arrested at Malaba border for no reason and they took my sd card from camera. I don’t know why they behave like high school prefects… makes me mad af.

kuna siku utakutana nao ukienda choo ya kanjoo…

It was 9.30 PM

Pengine ulikuwa one of those mofos

singwesi.
I was hand-cuffed.
In a country where senior civil servant get murder and nothing happen, you will get shot and labeled a notorious thug!

A friend of mine was arrested for trespassing akatoroka na pingu hadi Kanugaga Kawangware.
I got a call to come with my toolbox to dismantle the lock.
The most tense 3k I’ve ever made.
@pamba ilikuwa kitambo saidi. Siku hizi nimeokoka hata nikiokota pesa napeleka police station.

:D:D:D:D:D:Dumenikimbisha siku moja Omokuria mmoja dashed for freedom after he had been cuffed for growing off-season tobacco. the way he was waving his cuffed hands from side to side made me think he was a veteran of escaping from custody…

:smiley: :smiley:

jatelo io kuku hapo juu inakaa kuonana na kifo saa yoyote kutoka saa hii

:D:D:D
Imekuwa grubbed mbaya saidi.

we got it,you have a car

Actually i don’t have a car now.I import and sell cars.So basically i usually have a car for like few days per month.

saa ngapi?

Unaheshimika ukiwa kwa gari na gari poa kama hujawahi jua. ukichapa kaguu downtown usiku asha make assumption huwezi fight back.

I mean when i drive from Mombasa to Nairobi since i import cars.They usually stop new cars on that road to check if someone has complied with the regulations.

I see.