On Sato I got arrested for no reason

hawa wengine wenye wanashika watu na kuwaitisha pesa ovyo ovyo ndio wanaharibia wenzao jina

Nimefika hapo nikajiuliza kuna haja gani niendelee… Ulienda umalaya. That 1k could have been augmented by another, utafute @Female Perspective, ubargain na upewe kishimo cha kumwagilia.

Are you pleading for the vultures @Tarantinoh? In the hours that they march their catch of slaves through the streets, the real thugs have a field night mugging, stabbing and raping in the alleyways.

So the guy ventured downtown kutafuta poko after the so many hekayas that appear here? OK, sikuwa nimeshikanisha.

Pingu hufunguliwa na ile msumari ya viatu

In the morning you were telling us about shopping in Nakumatt, by midday you were telling us about your cars. Ok, am waiting for the evening you tell us which restaurants you eat out.

:D:D:D:D:D:D ungewasomea kosntitusion , mnunuzi hana makosa muuzaji ndio ako na makosa . but hapo down town mtu hu operate kama mosad hakuna kuamini hata miti .

WTF! I was minding my business, not fucking around mapoko!
Stick to your politicking articles

No I am not. Just pointing out that they went overboard after pursuing the robbers.

You have just alighted from a vehicle and you decide to take a relaxing walk in River Rd. by night. Sawa tu.

Hii ndo kusema?

Wacha kushinda ukinifuata shoga wewe.kama huna kazi ingine ya maana ya kufanya.Enda ukaoshe choo za kanjo.

Am outing you over and over till you stop this puny nonsensical chest thumping.

:D:D:D:D:D:D this makes my evening

Apologies bwana @Mega king,but accept night rounds which involves random bookings of any ’ suspect’ but some cops do abuse the procedure,yesternight while minding my ktalk ritual had to bail a friend within westy,hope we’ll one day evolve to be a security friendly entity,pole tena.

this is very good bw pamba. what you’ve said is a ray of hope.

Tupa hio kitu karibu na stange,it may came to haunt you or your relatives if misused by waiganjos.

A “fren” na ufunguo ya pingu. Nitamwambia apost hapa muione. na si gava btw

kama hujawahi shikiwa kwa den ya keg ukiwa campus you probably had a very boring campus life.