OUTDOING IN LAWS EXPECTATIONS

hapa hakuna solution. they do not respect you. just try to find an exit strategy. hata ukiwa governor wa county hawataridhika and any respect will be superficial. don’t stress yourself to please them

6 Likes

Pole bro, sijakujibu. Nilikuwa namkanya yule hawara bure @Mrs4thletter kuto ongea bila solutions

…na unaishi rwaka hapo TRM. Kumbe wewe naishi kiambia !

1 Like

my fren don’t let those things get into your head. Going to middle east or wherever won’t solve your issues. Kama unapata conjugal wee endelea na hustle akizidi mwambie anaweza olewa na hao macousins wake.

4 Likes

Don’t let the pressure get to you. Stand your ground, tell her your doing your best but will not in any way accept to be belittled in your own hse. Make it clear that the door is always open and she should remember to close it on her way out.

5 Likes

Ikifika hapa,kila mtu aoe kwao “Ama namnagani my friends”?

my fren,hio experience mtu hupata shule gani,? dump that mindset of starting big…step by step. as long as you are getting from point a to b bila help from inlaws,they can go fcuk themselves.

6 Likes

[SIZE=2]mahali munafuga mbia na yule murasta ??[/SIZE]

1 Like

Ni low season na I understand vile financial muscle imekua mbaya. Come September onwards your wife atakua na salary yake ya kedo 40k p.m. wewe ukireap big in 2 weeks. Iyo time akileta ujinga deal na yeye vilivyo.

5 Likes

Stop being a nice guy.
Kuna jamaa alituambia hapa vile yeye hufika home anazusha ile mbaya juu ya petty issues mpaka wife anaomba msamaha to the point akiingia home wife already huwaga amenyenyekea juu hajui mzee akiingia atakasirishwa na nini.
But kama wewe ni wale wa kumpigia simu whole day na ma texts za swits na babes ole wako, utakaliwa mpaka utii.

10 Likes

Respect is earned. I remember kuna time wife tulikosana akarudi kwao. Niliendekea tu na life in-laws wakangoja niende sijui na mbuzi za pole lakini wapi. Wife alijirudisha tu na nikampatia conditions. Kutoka hiyo time nilienda kutembea kwa in-laws hii mwaka. Usitake ona zile hugs nilipewa na kuchinjiwa…hehehe.
Ukionesha mtu unamhitaji saana atamea pembe…this applies in business too.
Anyway mjamaa tafuta pesa mapenzi haikulangwi.

19 Likes

Hii nayo ni kuwa petty sana, hata your own kids will have a hard time relating to you.

6 Likes

Medicine for fire is fire(quoted directly from the slopes).

2 Likes

Kwani you are not making enough money online? I do understand you can make go cash there if you are dedicated.
If you go Middle East just remember you will also end losing the wife

Inafaa uwe mkali kwako especially kwa in-laws wanapenda kukuja ovyo ovyo. Na wakikupigia kukwambia upus, waambie wachukue msichana wao.

2 Likes

:D:D but who said unachukua chapo unarusha nje ya dirisha ukiwa third floor ukisema “nitakula hiyoooooooo chapo imeanguka”

13 Likes

na kwa nini @screwplus hajamark register kwa hii salon??

2 Likes

That is the way. I hope he has a high Emotional intelligence quotient juu he will need to learn how to block any snide remarks from the girl and just ignore akileta hii story ya upuzi kwa meza as he carries on doing what he knows best. Most probably he has a plan and a strategy in life and if he starts getting derailed by the inlaws and wife they will still blame him three years from now even if it is their input and interference that made him go off path.

@Ned Stark do what you know best. Don’t allow them to dictate your path. Its not like unashinda kwa kibanda ukila muguka all day. You even have family medical insurance. There are so many people out there who are employed and their families do not have medical cover. You have your shit together don’t let them derail you.

8 Likes

na kukojoa kwa bed once in a while to assert dominance like a wild animal. :D:D huyo alikua byro

24 Likes

Stop seeing yourself through your wife’s eyes and your in laws eyes. Start looking @ yourself through your own eyes. Measure yourself as a man and believe you are doing your duty and it will automatically reflect outward and command respect from them.
I feel like you are limiting yourself. Go to middle east if you can.

4 Likes