OUTDOING IN LAWS EXPECTATIONS

Ma bibi watamalisa sisi!!

ļæ¼ļæ¼:D:D
Now thatā€™s extreme.

2 Likes

Heheheā€¦should be the same guy mwenye wife anajitolea kupika alafu mangaa ikiletewa food inaigonga teke!

6 Likes

Hii ni ngumuā€¦sitaki kuongeza shida(marrying young isnā€™t in my books) plus same awe na connection strong na MTU mwengine kushinda Mimiā€¦I thought its some soul mate shitā€¦ride or dieā€¦she shouldnā€™t care about anyoneā€™s feelings but you and you only hers but mi nilisema I donā€™t have that emotional spectrum to handle that.
As I said kwangu madem ni kama buffet hadi nifike mwisho was line ndo nitachagua the beast mealā€¦till then kula bila kushibaā€¦but also rem rick told us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA

[ATTACH=full]119548[/ATTACH]

kamua ma singo matha pole pole kule Sunton biraru .mabibi kitu gani :smiley:

2 Likes

Letā€™s not joke about it this guy is heading for a separation ā€¦unless he reconnects with herā€¦anything else ni upuss ignoring will make it pile upā€¦dealing it well so kwa ubaya but sioni ukiwezana kwa hiyo boutā€¦so option is actually make her fall in love again.love is stupid really and maybe this is the only weapon he has know
[ATTACH=full]119549[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

@Ashley njoo kiasi

:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Sio kwa ubaya lakini hebu nijibu bibi ni mkao?if yes nitakupa hekaya.

1 Like

Pole, that is all I can say. The Elders have already given you sufficient advice so I donā€™t need to repeat what has already been said.

:smiley:

@Ned Stark tell your wife to tell her people that you only married her,not her and her people. Wajipe shugli

Whoever pays the bills is the masterā€¦ unfortunately that is how it goes.

2 Likes

o_Oo_O:oops: Youā€™re a poosie and a fucking goose. Ask your wife to quit and you can both be happily unemployed.

Aaaaand nigga you canā€™t do side hustles if you donā€™t have a main hustle, can you now? TF you taking aboutā€¦

3 Likes

Way to go. No need to repeat what you have said

2 Likes

Plausible

Yah she is a kao blunder hata mahari sijalipa

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Bibi ndio hufanya shopping Na kulipa rent Kwa hio Nyumba. You sound silly boy ati my folks organised the job for her,so what? Get yourself a real hustle buddy Na uwache uzembe. I can bet you wake up at ten or noon .
And let me tell you a secret boy, once a woman starts to compare you with other men in a demeaning manner means it wont be long before she gets fucked hkm by the same men who she admires. You donā€™t have to go to Qatar, she will be shafted if not already under your nose as you pull your blanket

5 Likes

hiyo ni blunder kweli?

Hii Nairobi watu wameamini kuvaa suit u have made it

2 Likes

i have an uncle who does that. And its always the same vehicle to make people there think he drives