outspan hospital nyeri

@Luther12 wakenya wana mambo alafu wanalalamika!

One 28-year old lady had the audacity to ask ‘sasa huyu nitampeleka wapi?’ yet this was her own mother she was referring to, having been informed that some tests unavailable at the hospital had to be done prior to admission. Sijawahi shangaa hivyo. How dare she?:frowning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTBYc3lAnMU

It’s the price we pay for not taking healthcare seriously.

That’s a bit harsh. Remember he has many health workers on his payroll suppliers, perhaps loan payments, energy costs, maintenance etc. Although his hospital charges steep fees compared to govt subsidized public hospitals, I highly doubt he’s churning out significant profits.

And she may still have the audacity to call the press to complain how you have discharged the mother and refused to release her from the hospital yet she has only paid the initial admission deposit which may not even cater for 10% of the cost of the patient being in the hospital before factoring in the doctor’s fee.

My friend Avenue hospital is total graded down after many years, i was there nione kaa wife can deliver from there but honestly avenue imeenda chini saaana of late, then again we your mum says i think i have a heart problem u will u go to avenue hospital or a better cardiac oriented hospital? Unajua people talk from outside but when its you your family in there my friend u will go where its best juu if 1 passes on u remain with pesa then? Pesa u can look for it again but mzazi u cant.
BTW not to derail the thread av you seen the the child who fell from 5th floor ya apartments aki ride bike na ako nairobi hospital? It went viral,
Sai bill is 6M. There are my best friend cousin. Another Nairobi hospital HDU[ATTACH=full]61826[/ATTACH]

Hapo mtu hatoangi any, unless you request for an ambulance, then unalipia hio ambulance. Any first aid in an OPD is supposed to be free; and no hospital should deny or charge; unless you approve further treatment…

Kama ulijipeka uko mwenyewe, wachana na daktari. Ata St. Mary’s wanalipisha kitanda, madawa na daktari.

Wa Somali ndio wenyewe. Mgonjwa akifariki, Hakuna kulipa. Nalipa nini na mtu sha kufa.

Going viral or not, kama hujafika bei ya hio hosi acha. Some folks from my mom’s ocha were praising Kijabe hospital and I thought they were bonkers. Followed up a case and heard someone recovered fully from a life threatening issue. Hapo nikasema Kenya hoteli na hosi ni same. Kula thai or chinese na mwingine kibanda, nyote mmeshiba lakini bei ndio diffrent.

Stop hating…Kibaki wouldn’t be carrying him like his handbag if he was a fraud.

In the year 06/07 he was building a massive residential with lavish fittings in runda evergreen

Good to know, ilikuwa around 2010

6k a week is 24k a month are you illiterate nigger

:D:D

Perhaps you wanted to ask whether I’m innumerate.

Multiply 24 by 10. In those 10 months where you make 300k, my fundi takes 240 and much more if he moonlights. You and your Muhindi need to sit down and renegotiate.