Passive income:Investment options

Githeriman unasumbua

ulihama toto?:smiley:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/ :D:D:D:D:D:D but a disclaimer> here there is nothing like passive income or save investments!! Its either you go big and become an overnight dollar multi millionaire or you go burst and go home !!!

If u have access to 20M cash u dont need advice from village peasants

How do you collect the rent here? Whatā€™s the agents commission?

1 Like

Nunua frr mbili the rest weka fixed deposit 7%

8-10% wekeza kwa money market fund ya a major insurer e.g ICEA ama CIC.

I am sure the real millionaires wana soma hizi wana cheka tuuā€¦

How?

1 Like

The only passive income that exists is rental units. Government bonds are a saving scheme that only keeps you at par with inflation rate. Rental income has both yield and capital appreciation hence keeps growing higher than the inflation rate.

Nothing passive about that. That is full time employment, chasing after small money from peasants who are actively avoiding to pay.

Itā€™s not a full time job. And if your management is good, you donā€™t need to spend all your efforts chasing after people.

Donā€™t rule out rentals. They can give you 10% at the lowest risk. Other options are there protection of capital is non negotiable. Standard one bedroom units

Weka kwa savings account ukule interest.

They all have my company account. Wanaweka pesa hapo. Sitambui maneno ya agent. By 7th. all houses are paid

Well, to me its is passive. I go there like once or twice a month. Or sometimes even non

Some ā€œvillage peasantsā€ are worth much more than 20 million. Nilikwambia utashangaa sana who is behind these handles. Kuna watu wamekafunga huku but they keep a low profile.

1 Like

Ghasia hii, nishangae nini sasa? Low IQ bonobo never quote me againā€¦kunywa tuborg zako polepoleā€¦guok!

Nini kucatch mafeelings kama diva. :D:D