Passive income:Investment options

How are (6&7) i.e a holiday to Zanzibar or a gift to his mom recipes for disaster, mjuaji??
Very retarded comment.

Now that you can keep track of your lies you is trying to start shit i am not boardingā€¦ some things are obvious i dont have to state them but umekataa kutumia akili.

Kweli kabisa. Kama wewe. Umekafunga mpaka uko na gari mbili; moja 1500cc ingine 2500cc. Uligongesha moja but hukusikia kitu. Wewe huchill ukitegea clubs za uptown zenye peasants hawewezi kunotice your beauty and brownskin wakununulie pilsner on an empty stomach.

Hamjaelewa huyu investor, he simply wants to dispose 20Mil before October deadline!

All that money is in cash form.So, how do you take 6Mil kwa bank ununue share options?

First, legitimize the cash.Tafuta lawyer,mpee cut yake aweke kwa account.
Secondly, kimbia Nakuru, Eldoret or some other chini ya maji town and start a big, fancy night club.

Next year your money itakua kwa bank, then enda sasa kwa shares and other kosokoso.

Kama ni hivyo alete Hio pesa nimsort

20 mikes kama hauna mpangilio timam nayo is just some fucking pocket change. The moment utatumia a cent on some shit that aint bringing in money itaisha bila wewe kujua

Ati Uber hiyo niku throw. The app companies have continued to lower prices, the drivers can not make money. infact they have decided to strike Starting Monday. How do you make money in this business if the driver mwenyewe is not?

Following,.

Never try any form of trading with your hard earned money.

You an invest in online media buying. You recover your entire investment in 3 months then now start a revenue share with the media buyer. Minimum amount is $7000(735,000Ksh) .You can do several investments of that amount. You share (you)30%/70%(media buyer) per month on net profits. Returns are usually 2x the capital monthly. If you are interested hmu for info.

Bullshit

1 Like

Typical response of the mass majority. Canā€™t blame you though.

1 Like

only if you can get on the pre-order list. see attached

Why did you block me on WhatsApp? What did I ever do to you?:(:frowning:

1 Like

What is media buying?

2 Likes

In its simplest form, media buying is the process of negotiating for and acquiring ad placements with an aim of reaching maximum targeted audience at the least cost.

Simple example is advertising on Facebook to various target markets whether for affiliate marketing, lead acquisition etc.

Its important to note that media buyers are huge spenders and spend daily budgets of 4,5 and 6 figures to achieve their goals. It involves alot of testing and tweaking to achieve profitability in any market.

1 Like

Sikuizi unaweza follow a thread without posting. Usijaze server na meffi. Posts ka hisi hazisaidii

2 Likes

weka CIC , been with them for some years. Interest @9.8%. Even govt auditors recommend them to most banks

1 Like

I might need further info on thisā€¦

How can you get 20 Million and you donā€™t know how to invest it? Just wondering?