People Were Right... Fibre will kill DSTV

Hapi Safcon wanted to kill the small movie biznesses with that shoe max watever…let them provide internet just like zuku. Nawasijaribu kuharibia wengune, as not everyone will and can afford hata iyo internet. Hata zuku wanjua iyo service yao ya tv wenye wakona internet are not keen about it
Si ile BIGbox ilianguka

Only Dstv who will advertise their product to people already having dstv, what do you expect?

Yes. Start with a 5m dish.

hehe the UK/European Sky? wueh!

Nataka

For starters you need a minimum 8’ (240cm) pf dish. Do you have space for that?

Cc. @Giggz

I also sell but i am also online, pay on delivery. I pre load Kodi.

By now anybody who is going for Zuku or DStv I consider them old school, unless their lives depends on watching news. Saa hizi ni net na movies na series, kitu yenye hatuwezi torrent, tunaistream live, that’s how it is

@luther12 is right we are accustomed to 7 channels, personally niko na dstv juu ya;

1. Discovery Channel
  2. National Geographic
  3. Discovery Family
  4. ITV Choice
  5. Cartoon Nertwork
  6. Studio Universal
  7. Universal Channel

Ndio maana tunasema mbona dstv isikupatie freedom ya kuchagua hizo tu na ulipie badala ya kukulazimishia premium!

I live in an apartment but naweza weka uko juu

Be absolutely sure, first, that you have sufficient space for it, and a clear western sky (sunset direction) unobstructed by tall trees and buildings.

2 Likes

Sawa… I’ll get back to you

Am also interested in BeIN. My friend wants to sell me a 165cm offset dish. Is it enough?

Btw showmax is also owned by DSTV’s parent company Multichoice.

Showmax is gaining traction well though

Location is key. Where?

Mombasa

Haiwesmek. Down there you need even bigger than 2.4m pf.

They’ll be dishing those decoders for free soon out to any Harry, Tom and Shuma that cares to want any. Most of there income obviously is on subscription so what better way to get more subscribers.

1 Like

Psst… Check your inbox.