Petti Wavinya Oduwole aka Wavinya Ndeti. Fake degree?

Enough said. Inafaa upewe crate mbili na honorary PhD.

He termed it as a witch hunt on account of three cases on Joho’s academic qualifications had been dismissed by Justice Lenaola, Majanja and one was withdrawn by the DPP in 2013. He said it was suspect that they were reintroduced in 2017 (an election year) and only after the President told Joho kuwa atamnyorosha. There’s a whole 120 paragraph judgment on this and nowhere did Justice Ogola allude to Joho’s popularity.

You can’t blame politicians as if they vote in themselves. Hapa kwa kijiji mmejaza umeffi kwa vichwa, but u don’t want politicians to enjoy the same right. Watoto wenu mmeongana wapate kazi lakini hamtaki politicians waongane ama waongwe. Traffic rules mnavuja, lakini hamtaki politician avuje Sheria ya cdf. Sensi! mtapiga kelele forever. Kenya can’t be salvaged. Everyman for himself, God for us all. Sa ii prophet Owuor, a charlatan without any education is ruling you, and is eating in the same plate with your president, and you can’t do anything about it. Kenyans will be ruled by strangers forever ju fate yenu mliachia politicians wa determine.

double like

Unless Koolibah called and found out from the registrar of admissions that that search engine carries records of anyone who ever schooled there, his claims are bogus.

:slight_smile:

Stupid search.

Hata ya Ruto ni suspect, iyo UON ikifika kupea waheshimiwa favors wacha tu

Ssshhhu, our economy compares to that of Japan. Tumesoma economics buana!

I heard that sh is part of the Muindi Bingu family. Old money, huyu huwes mpeleka mahali. Ie kitu humuuma sio kushindwa na mutua but kushindwa na peasant the son of a peasant alfred mutua who was a mere govt spokesman ata sio minister au mtu mkubwa. I think that is what pisses her off so much

Bure kabisa! What is the job of alumni offices? An alumni is made an MP and assistant minister and alumni office doesn’t capture that? Grad list hakuna iko na hio jina. OK just called the registrar of some college in Massachusetts and this is what I found.[ATTACH=full]220180[/ATTACH]

Niggas and missing the point ni kama maji na chura. It happens all the time.

Why, in the first place, should a degree be a requirement for any elected position? Can you name one developed country that has such stupid laws?

haha link iko wapi?

Actually Prof Owuor is very educated.

What he did though, is be smart enough to realize that there is more money to be made from selling Jewish fables to a bunch of stupid peasants than there is to be made inside a university lecture hall.

Why do you think the latest PhD holder in the country (Anko Loot-all) was gifting a high end SUV to a bishop over the weekend?

Feed your head.

Wewe acha zako, in Africa would you rather government policies be made by uneducated people like achesa, sonko and Joho or would you bet on an educated crop of political leaders? And don’t give the excuse that even educated leaders are corrupt, most of them actually do make good policies compared to the uneducated ones. Kenya is not as established as developed countries hence we need policies from educated leaders to be developed. Think of where we would be if Kibaki became president in the 90s or if Tom mboya had succeeded Mzee.

My fren, yaani unasema eti university ya kifahari majuu should keep tabs of 3rd world counties and update their online records? Who even cares?? Hint: they don’t. loool. :D:D:D
What really matters is not the title, but the budget you control. Honestly there are some high school principals in the U.K. who probably manage a bigger budget than some dubious MP cum asst minister.

Most Politicians have fake degree,Fact,but your research is shallow ,the university doenst publichs all its graduate,only notable alumna’s can be found in their website.

Let me add my voice to the majority - uko na shida kubwa sana wewe mrembo. KUBWA!

You are talking to somebody who worked in the alumni office of a uni and those success stories are important not budgets. We would keep our ears and eyes open for successes to be documented, including marriages. We would get to interviews alumni elected as MPs or even branch managers in third world countries.