Petti Wavinya Oduwole aka Wavinya Ndeti. Fake degree?

Grad lists not success stories. A masters degree means her thesis should he catalogued at the department or faculty library.

I get you now

By the way, good point.

This is why sometimes I don’t understand my sweetheart @Purple. I don’t know whether she has attended a Uni fair by British varsities say at KICC or whatever. They like trumpeting their local alumni simply because that attracts more students and therefore more business. What particularly irritated/s me is @Purple’s constant put down of ‘third world’ countries. Eti nobody cares!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!

They don’t come blonder.

Blondes have more fun, thanks for the amazing compliment.

As I always say, ‘opinions are like AH’s. E’erbody gat one but it don’t change a damn thing. :cool::cool:

Excuse me guka but you always call Africans ‘niggers’ and ‘stupid monkeys.’ Guess it’s not what one says but who says it, eh? I think the Brits and others have wisened up to what constitutes African politics. It’s hardly an accomplishment anymore. Even the page about Uhuru, you can tell the writer is at pains to give him credit but with a huge caveat ati, “controversial figure.” I bet the Hague issue is mentioned somewhere. From a critical standpoint, let me ask, ‘what’s the big deal about being an MPig in Kenya?’

Ndio iyo video clip attached.

Tafuta iyo video clip nimeweka kwa hii thread.

Definitely an obiter. In law that is literally a ‘by the way comment’ and of zero consequence to the judgment. That’s why it never made it to the judgment which I’ve severally read and can send it to you.

that is what they fed you? it’s not a debate. I have facts. prophet Owuor is not educated. he has no PhD. he is a scam. he has never published a single research paper. sensi!

That might not be true

Either that or he’s been posing as E.D Owuor who has been working at the same places he has been working before he got into the religion scam