Planets huwa wapi exactly!

Wakati ya Trump hukuwa unaamini any of these space stories but juu ni Biden a friend of Obama now you have started believing in America again.:rolleyes::smiley:

(Kama ni last year ungeangusha conspiracy theory.)

Kuna Greek mythology. Ukifuatilia unachange mindset

Ona uyo zeus

‘Aliens’ are watching us. While we are still struggling to reach Mars and build insterstellar ships, they are moving from galaxy to galaxies

I am not surprised that this Bollocks is aptly coming from a subsaharan

Ì

If you went through the twitter thread, they say the speeds are awefuly slow, a far cry from that 10MB/S.

Dude. No matter the tech, this is a rover controlled 260 mil km away. Away from the conspiracy stuff, it’d take some time to process the images and all that. If you took the time to go through the posted thread, you’ll find it’s quite interesting with a lot of information.

The dumb version is you are on a soggy floating ball tthat’s rotating around a sphere made of fire…

Explain further

Hekaya za base ya jaba

Jaba

As @Tom Bayeye has said, data transmission from Mars is a challenge. Also, scientists are keen on more data on rock composition, atmosphere and such, not HD nudes of Mars.

How are they moving from galaxy to galaxy which are billions of light years apart? Unless they are not subject to laws of physics.

The thing is,me,religion and mythologies are only neighbours,we just smile and wave, no acquaintancies na mazoeano:D:D:D:D

KJ2 Job 38:4-6:
“4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if you have understanding.
5 Who has determined the measures thereof, if you know? or who has stretched the line upon it?
6 On what are its foundations fastened? or who laid its cornerstone;”

They are an advanced race considering they have been observing earth in a bazillion years,remember Elijah and and the fiery chariot? Obviously they’ve known how to “bend” time ,therefore,when man is getting old by the time he drives to CBD on a 3hr traffic,they already flew there and back and finished a one part series programme…[SIZE=1]time travel, shhh[/SIZE]

Quite a nonsensical question. We read to acquire knowledge and expand our scope of thinking!

You have really read widely on this subject. I will take time this weekend to master these things.

Ati a weekend? Make that a lifetime.

Soma dimensions

Ever heard of quantum

explain to me like a five year old