Plex is the new Netflix

Welcome to the club… Sai naoiga hesabu ya kama 8tb harddisk nivile 4k bluray zimeanza kumeza space… Once u get into this High quality stuff u can never go back…in the meantime am using his server ju this guy knows what he is doing…he has the best quality out there hadi dolby atmos sound

After I built my small server on PC I upgraded all movies I had to at least 5.1 surround (and DTS-X/Dolby Atmos for those that had it). I have no problem streaming since I direct play them. 4K HDR content is not much but it’s growing, I just have 2TB total storage.

Just get a good PC instead. you’ll get a better experience overall many of the NAS comes with weak Arm processors so transcoding will be out of the picture.
Plus with a PC you can do so much more

lol you don’t need to download 40GB rips/ source files. anything with a bitrate of above 10 mbps is just show off I have downloaded 4K movies with HDR and the size is like 5GB, Bitrate 2/3 Mbps and they look good. plus budget tvs have an AI picture enhancement processor of some kind

anyway here is what I use to get 4K Movies

1. OLATOP MOVIES
  2. PSA RIPS
  3. UTR
  4. TIGOLE

Will check it out

Hahah I used to think that. If you haven’t heard how lossless audio like Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD sound in a good system or how BluRays look in a proper TV, you will never know what you are missing. You will never find lossless audio in 5gb movies, it’s not show off.

I have 22gb 4k HDR madmax fury with Dolby TrueHD audio which I compared with initial 6gb file. The difference in sound and picture quality is night and day. But you won’t notice any difference if your devices can’t handle it.

I secon

True, i second this especially if it has HDR and Dolby the file size itachezea 20gb kwendelea

Angusha link ya ku-connect na huyo jamaa hapo Plex.

Waah haya watu wa dsthieves tukae wapi si mfunze fossil hii mambo na streaming. Niko na tv lakini naingianga youtube pekee

Thank you so much

A 4k rip at 5gb ni trash. At that size a 1080p encode will look better. Normal length movie at 4K should range from 40-60GB,UTR are a great group for this quality . 1080p X265 should be around 5-10GB ,get this from QXR or Tigole (still a part of QXR). Nimeona watu wanasema PSA rips, they’re decent at lower resolutions 720p na 1080p but quality iko lacking compared to tigole and QXR.

Ingia pale Dm tuongee

Hahaha if u interested in plex u can Dm nikupee connection

Yeah, for this reason have had to replace my entire movie collection with larger quality files…

psarips has a good quality compared to other encoders…the picture quality is almost similar to the original file… The only difference is audio… They use aac while others use ddp5.1or dts…what hevc does is that it reduces the file size but retains the quality…i source all my movies there…

psarips hukua my all time favourite except for 4k movies…sometimes they dont give out the best quality but kwa 1080p they are the best considering they have direct download and torrent.

I don’t know about you guys, but I torrent my stuff from RARBG. Are these groups (PSA, QXR, etc) a part of The Scene? I only know about EVO.

H265 4K HDR rips with only a single lossless audio track and 4:2:0+10Bit video can be as low as 20GB.

Great news, thanks for sharing. I hope I can find my favorite TV shows there.

what they do is re-encode …they source from those Scenes like EVO,NTB, BLACKHAT and the rest

aah, okay. So, why don’t you guys get these files directly from The Scene uploads on RARBG? The Scene groups have bots that upload there automatically. Why opt for third parties?