Plex is the new Netflix

1. the speed of your internet…files from rarbg are huge …they require fast internet to download… the re-encodes are small in size which is easier and faster to download (still they retain quality almost simillar to the original file)
  2. rarbg files requires big storage

PSA

[ATTACH=full]344176[/ATTACH]

This is why PSA encode audio in AAC instead of lossless
check size of audio track [ATTACH=full]344177[/ATTACH]

Exactly…sometimes if you don’t have the system to listen to Dolby atmos effects… Don’t bother… Just visit psarips… AAC will be just fine

Imagine downloading 131gb na speed ya net ni 5mbps?

:D:D:D:D:D:D40 days remaining…

thats why i prefer streaming from Plex…high quality video with high quality sound…i only download this huge 4k files only for my plex library…the rest i just stream comfortably kejani…the guy that shared his plex with me akona speed ya 10gbps up and down… so to him downloading sio issue

[ATTACH=full]344178[/ATTACH]

kile mumesema nimeitikia

I encourage you guys to invest in proper audio system, the moment you do that you will re-watch all your movies 2-3 times. The sound from lossless tracks is so thrilling. I agree, if you don’t have the system, just get AAC and E-AC3 files.

lol hata uta weka ngapi before your storage runs out !
the biggest thing I have ever downloaded was 113 GB - 10 seasons of friends 1080p x265

what system do you use ? I have some FLAC music in my Harddisk and Honestly can’t tell the difference I know I need a DAC but still naona tu ni kazi bure

hahaha kumbe tunafanana…i downloaded friends 10 seasons and supernatural 15 seasons total was 220gb kwa 20mbps ya zuku…i just set it there and forgot about it for days

yeah P2P is a life saver and on this side of the sahara you don’t have to worry shit about masking IP :smiley:
unaweka torrents zinadownload zikistall wiki mbili

You won’t tell a difference through HTIB or some cheap soundbars. I have a Marantz receiver, Q-acoustics speakers, and svs subwoofer. Using a true hometheatre system is the only way you can differentiate between lossless Dolby TrueHD/ DTS-HD MA and lossy AAC in movies (BTW you need Nvidia Shield to passthrough lossless TrueHD/DTS-HD to the receiver or capable soundbars from plex, nothing else works among streaming devices).

If you don’t have the space or cash for such, i encourage you to buy JBL Bar 9.1 soundbar, it can play lossless audio if you can pass it through via Nvidia Shield.

EDIT: the difference when you have a capable system is night and day like I said earlier, not something you try to listen keenly to differentiate. High quality AAC E-AC3 files are like 700kbps, compare that to around 5Mbps on Dolby TrueHD. On music it might be difficult to differentiate between two quality file formats in some cases

thanks for the info… i have been hearing good things about Nvidia shield for a while…kwanza the pro model locally niliona ni 30k but its totally worth it ukiangalia zile features inakam nazo

ebu kwanza tupee ka quotation ka hio system yako kama roughly inachezea how much…i usually see hawa wasee wa Electrohub hapa mombasa road are good with true home theatre systems

lol 400k + easily na hata hujaweka the most essential thing bado - tv [ATTACH=full]344182[/ATTACH]

hahahahaha the peasant in me just died…but this is a long term plan especially ukiwa umejenga kwako u can set up this full system easily vile wewe unataka

hahah, bei ni ya plot. But you can easily build a system for around 200k max. Enda kwa wasee kama audioshack kenya na kina Venice Acoustics, you will get proper used systems on cheap. Subwoofer chukua entry level svs or Bic America.