Polite suggestion to Tanzanians following the bloggers' woes

Do not, at the least ever, underestimate the Tanzanians!

There projects have stalled or never took off after a lot of fanfare launch. Now 2-3 years later their is little or no progress to show. Oil pipeline project is dead. Total pulled out so they have no financier. Natural gas plant in the south is dead as well. Exxon said the earliest they can make an investment decision is 2025. Last week they said they have withdrawn from the project and are selling their stake in the gas block. Their sgr project has stalled due to lack of finances before a meter of track could be laid. They couldn’t get a financier so went alone with self financing. They claimed to have paid contractor $500 million. Well they didn’t, they paid a lot little just to cover the bush clearing and a few civil works. A dispute with the contractor is brewing. 2 years on site with nothing to show. With an election coming up thats is embarrassing for megafools so he has shutdown media and internet to control information.

Mapadlock is a dictator just like his fellow East African presidents, including our illegitimate Uhuru. I hope it comes with an improved economy. But he should let people express themselves freely.

The people that effed our livestock are the the same that are screwing their citizenry.

Know your history or rather reread it. There is a reason why TZ invaded UG. It has little to do with genocide.

I think they elected a dictator. What did they expect. But we welcome all Tzdians to this board. I have summoned @Purple to open up a TZ subforum to rescue them. It can be painful.

It has already been done

:DYou have a point. I know gikuyu was just trolling. I was baiting him so he can pick a fight lakini nafikiri amelala.

Great observation, thanks jirani!

Haha…your talk borders that of a juvenile.My opinion remains my opinion.,and we can’t negotiate about that period.

Nilifikiri ulikuwa mihang’o usiku na saa hii umeenda nyumbani ukapewa uji na mamako ukalala. Kumbe umeamka?

Haha…madze ukana umama sana.Mathari Hospital kwani kuna internet?

Hehe… thats a hard tackle there,eti they are still clearing the bush.

Yes for 63 kms in the last 2 years. While in those two years we have nearly completed the 2nd longest tunnel in Africa for our SGR to Naivasha.

Ndio iko leo. Kwani jana mlikosa?

Zii…wasee wa Safcom wame install Wi-Fi

Na pia wa TZ mjifunze kutumia vpn. Huyu magfool anaweza amua kuchungulia mnasema nini ktalk.

Asante kwa ushauri wako mnono. tutazingatia Mkuu

We are not cowards but Peace Lovers. We have Rift Valley like you but we never fight there! Never been host to international mediators…

Sawa kiongozi