President extends curfew

Watu walifungua wines and spirits. Takeaways ndio mob

Na TZ has gotten by well bila ujinga ya curfew.

That motherfucker…

Hapa tumebebwa ujinga shait

Better safe than sorry.

[MEDIA=twitter]1345051598754623488[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1344940545190342656[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1344440469225406465[/MEDIA]

Stoffel Vandoorne

I agree with you to some extent, lakini bado boss, even before covid the official closing hour was 11pm. I own a bar and we do it for fun…I think what you should think of is the employees not owners. It’s about adjusting with current trends. Ukiwa na customers wa nguvu, hata curfew iwe 24hrs hapana tambua.

Club pia ni ya kuosha pesha. Sometimes you do a huge transaction, bank ikiuliza source unasema hapo kwa biz. Club inataka mfuko mrefu.

Niaje James St. Patricks au wewe ni Marty Byrde ?

There is a relationship between covid and curfew.

[MEDIA=twitter]1345264829246763008[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1344055686498553857[/MEDIA]

wembe ni ule ule

Boss, si utembee Westlands uone ni klabu na bar ngapi zilifungwa since Rona made landfall. Acha nikupee very good examples - Mercury lounge, Marquees Skybar, the Bahamas, Brew bistro, priveè westy etc.

So not unless u are selling illicit drinks kwa kichaka kwenye walevi wanaamkia saa mbili asubuhi, no decent club will survive closing its doors at 8PM, pay workers and still make rent in a half-decent location, esp in Nairobi. HUWEZI. U need patrons to buy those overpriced drinks in quantities that can run the whole night ndio uanze kuona pesa. Otherwise u will be forced to pay cops to look the other way ndio wateja waendelee na sherehe, just like Quiver lounge are doing.

Halafu huwa mnanishangaza sana na hii narrative ya ‘kueka club ndio uoshe pesa’…boss, do u even have an iota of idea of how hard times are?? Do you know that the world in general grew poorer by 18% in 2020? Hii pesa mnaosha huko kwa keg dens ni gani?

Qewe ni unbwa nini? Hiwezi tumia akili yako ata kidogo ufikirie tu?

If you do it for fun that cannot be a serious business. Means you probably suffer losses always but since its where you pass time then you dont care

Basi hizo ni local gyms zinahonga makarao. Yetu ni international inafuata sheria zote as stipulated. But itabidi nitafute alternative.

Tembea nje ya Nairobi kidogo. Most clubs in other counties are open until morning.

Ata jana nlikuwa club flani (undisclosed location but not in Nairobi) na ilikuwa imejaa sana. Kwanza DJ alikuwa ameweka full volume na ukitoka nje unapata watu wa cab na nduthi bado wako operation masaa za curfew.

Lakini clubs za Nairobi haziwezi fungua mpaka asubuhi.

Kama sio nairobi its a differnt story juu hapo unabonga tu na @ChifuMbitika

uap towers kuna moja, kencom sacco estate pia another one

Usijali bro, depends on how you see it.

Fair enough…fun is you enjoy what you doing. It’s all about your end game. And NO, I do not suffer -ves in my P&L.

This is the wrong time to go to the gym. Imagine everyone sweating and panting on the treadmill and other equipment in an enclosed place. The coronavirus will get to the deepest alveoli in the lungs. Very risky. Why not exercise at home or go running in karura forest or uhuru park or at the local primary school playing field?