President extends curfew

Hii curfew ni ya ujinga tu. I like clubbing and I haven’t clubbed properly uku Nairobi tangu hii curfew iwekwe. Anyway I am averse to risk ya kuanza kubishana na ujinga wa makarao. TZ hawajafunga and life is going on…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1z4b0T-P0

As a Democrat you are demanding lockdowns in the U.S but ukifika kwenyu tena hutaki.

Shows how fake homosexual Democrat supporters are. Full of contradiction.

good info.
watu wajui biashara zingine watu hawafanyi kutafuta pesa. ni for fun ama kuosha pesa.
so ukiona mtu na matatu, club, restaurant, stall, duka… chunguza kwanza kabla uingize pesa zako zote alafu uwe unalilia choo peke yako.

kuna stalls/duka unaonanga hazina customers but bado iko open na wafanyikazi wanalipwa na rent haikosekani unashindiwa form ni gani hapa

Hii tabia mawaria ndo hukuanga nayo sanasana. Akina Bingwa. At the same time, it is extremely dumb and stupid to be posting on this platform that you have such business that are specifically meant for moneh laundering. I detest any kind of snitches, even self snitches.

true that.
but it’s almost an open secrete and most of those who do it are well connected and so nothing will happen to them even if it becomes National news.

Uhuru just do as recommended by “Experts”, unfortunately health experts headed by an idiot with zero health knowledge.
Watching him recite the stupid speech is pure torture, it’s a miracle sijavunja TV so far

Ongeeni kitu inasaidia, sisi na wenzetu tuliacha pombe, anyway Ohuru is the president, anaeza amka kesho aseme all bars to be opened. Tulieni, watch the planned game

I also don’t understand.

I believe this curfew is being used as an authoritarian tool in the states bid to become a dictatorship of sorts.

Meanwhile, China is fully open for business and leisure. Kweli! Tis so unfair. China should be forced to pay for this whole quagmire.

Angekua anaosga hangesema. Huyo ni poser.

Money launderer detected

I can’t relate.

winnie.and.tigger/Instagram

If the kitty’s eyes tell us anything, it’s that this “working out thing” isn’t going to fly. This cat needs its couch potato buddy during this hard time!
Hahahaha! Take it easy…ile mashaka in the making in the next couple of years…your are better off having some fat to burn

I was reading a piece regarding how it all started. Apparently CCP officials have alot of say over medical personnel. They kept denying severity of the illness and also doctors and researchers were afraid to spill the beans.
They were communicating with their overseas counterparts through private channels ndio usipatikane.
Secondly, US government withdrew all workers who worked with CDC and other research programs with china. It was a collaboration to study epidemics and infectious diseases. Without these people in china, US had no way of getting info inside china hence it was in the dark up until some Chinese researchers published the COVID 19 genome sequence in some international genomic site.
It’s said the Chinese had enough time to quel the spread of the so called untreatable severe pneumonia