Pressure to fit in.

Sasa kama wamerudisha Ghost Mulee for the umpteenth time aongoze Harambeechieth wat duyu expecti?

Huyo bonobo alipigwa career-ending sweep na mzungu ile aliambiwa aendelee kucheza hide and seek with ebola and wild animals si mwingine bali ni Uwesukimwi. Ati ‘team yetu arsenal’…yenyu na nani?

Silly argument. Since skins are the original clothing for africans, why don’t we go back to the cave and wear our skins?

Arteta aliniangusha in the last three games no creativity in the midfield , , we might have to petition him to return Ozil to the squad,

The Briton motherfucker is right ,huwa nashangaa Nyanga’u zikianalyse teams Za majuu with astounding accuracy, they even call that bearded handball guy of USA king whatever, WTF, let’s nature kogelo, gor mahia fc leophards even kamba we can come up with fc watermelon and we promote our fellow bonobos, if sportpesa became that successfull,if safaricom is this sucesfull because of netizens hustle everything is possible here

1. Humans can never ever NATURE anything. We only NURTURE.
  2. Football is entertainment. How entertaining is Kenyan football? Only entertaining sports sell. If it is entertaining, people want to watch and associate. This attracts sponsors, whose money in turn leads to improved infrastructure, squads and salaries to players. Sponsors are attracted by numbers.

Now back to your question. How many local teams are entertaining? How many have a solid fan base that would benefit any sponsor?

Gor mahia, I dont really care about ur prowess in this strange language of the West so keep ur correct spelling bora my fellow African gentlemen understand what I intended to say

Kila nyani na starehe zake, its entertainment. I had a friend who shades tears whenever that anthem of epl ama sijui europa is played before the matches. Its in the head, in the blood. Nikamshow hii ni ujinga man, just be entertained by it, associate with it lakini don’t be a fanatic ati sasa arsenal ama man-u ni yetu! WTF. If they win or lose, itaongeza ugali kwa sufuria yangu?? [SIZE=1]unless umewekelea bet na upate hizo peanuts.[/SIZE]

Formula one is the new “middle class” craze, kuonyesha watu umemake it ati unafwata Formula One

Football is the only sport in the world that one can play with anything, anytime and anywhere hence the popularity.

Many here have missed the point. There’s no doubt that soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Unfortunately, even in THIS post, peeps are confusing world soccer with EPL. As a child I followed English soccer (coz of Beano, Dandy and all those English comics) while the rest of Kenya followed Football Made in Germany (thanks to Transtel Cologne), Italian Soccer, and Brazilian Soccer on VoK/KBC.
Then English FA partners with Barclays to broadcast live soccer at times friendly to the Far East…looking for markets…Africans jump on to the bandwagon thru South African broadcasters…and now drunkards that can’t even explain the offside rule believe the EPL is the only soccer worth watching.
Fun fact: if AFC Leopards plays in Kakamega, and Kabras Rugby Football Club plays the same day in KK, there’ll be more people at the rugby than the football.

Yeah, personally I have never watched a single game to the end or went to a pub purposely to watch a game… mainly because I dont find football exciting and also because I don’t easily get swayed by peer pressure

I enjoyed playing football in high school and campus, saa hizi ni ps tu. Not a fan of leagues but watching local talent mtaani is fun.

Africans are low iq bonobos who have been thoroughly brainwashed. Do you think people in England or Europe care about African sports?

Athletics marathons

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, while at this statement, i beg to push the motion;
Shhhhhh… let people enjoy things, their own things:D

Find what you love and let it kill you
By Charles bukwoski
Anyway if you meet a man who talk bout foot 24/7 it because he LOVES IT…

Gay

S

Skutaki