Prof Abel Mugenda suicide:Marrying overly successful damsel

Reminds me of a neighbour of mine in nakuru who had a very successful wife, a beautiful professor no less with good cash and connections. Well, the man was also a ps in nusu mkate serikali but when the wife’s seminars and trips abroad became too much he simply brought in a young village girl…on learning this wife had to cut short her 3 month German sabbatical to try reclaim her place but it was too late…they are now divorced and former ps is still with village girl…and I guess happy.
Another PS in moi government had an equally bossy wife so his sister’s from nakuru simply brought him a village wife…unfortunately the wife couldn’t handle it and ended up burning the poor man inside his own house. I think she’s still in prison for his murder.
To those yet to marry, evaluate your goals and aspirations against your future wife’s…if they overlap look elsewhere for a wife.

Ningekuwa huyo professor ningeachana tu na yeye then I work on myself, getting in shape and all, for like a year. Kutoka hapo ni kukamua a different college ass every week. Kazi ingekuwa tu kupigana na sex scandals msee.

Insecure men everywhere! :eek::eek::D:D

She did a face lift of the school, you can’t take that away from her but of course minting centi millions in the process

Why are you people afraid of successful women?You want your kids brought up by average/underachieving women? wacheni success bashing.

Not really. Just respect the established societal structures. Go after success but know your position in the family and stay there. This prof looks like a guy who had no ‘life’ outside his immediate family and could not cope when tables turned.

Or get a research job abroad. At least unaacha hio toxic environment kiasi.

Bana. The guy had a lot of options just that he was blind to them.

Abroad?? That’s even worse! The loneliness that is there especially at his age hangetoboa

Hio ni ile case ya the late Sawe ama?

And it had to be about you. How is this related to Prof’s suicide?

Is it worse than a domineering wife who doesn’t respect you and puts you down hata kwa family gatherings?

Better be insecure and live. I do not understand these alpha women. Read on the icharia lady this week. Unasubua mwanaume, upon divorce she never moved on, guy married again and lived a full life. The lady actually retained his surname and died with court cases all over against the guy.

What am disagreeing with you is that he should have moved abroad. He could have just move to another estate. Kenya is too big.

What else do you expect from a cheap blonde?

Very apt insight,I think the professor was very drunk, and was replaying very discomforting situations in his head, and he was there at the window, standing and watching the surroundings, then an idea come to his mind telling, ‘why don’t you jump’, and implemented it immediately.

Kamangu’s estate sparks inheritance row | Nation

See kamangu how he evaporated!

Kamangu falls ill and dies in hospital | Nation

Oh shut up, will ya? Both of you.

As we speak this is a police case. Just because some hotel workers called it a suicide doesn’t make it so. Prof’s death must be investigated from all angles lest it was a staged suicide aka homicide.

Having been there a few weeks ago, I’m trying to recall if there was anything suspicious. White Rhino ni hoteli ya kifahari sana, and why are people committing ‘suicide’ there? I’m replaying the tape in my head trying to recall if I saw anything out of the ordinary? So my comment was very relevant, unlike you I have recent, first hand experience about the scene of death.

:smiley:

actually there’s a talker who told her off in a not subtle manner that if she was living in the dark ages she could have been a witch. Tell @Ice_Cube to look up that comment