Protecting community standards

Finally.

tunataka VIP[ATTACH=full]111919[/ATTACH]

Welcome back sir

Ngo’a huu ufala wa kcr. It’s peasantry on another level.

In a way , how does it work , do you give ktalk your phone number to earn the air time ? School me a little bit ?

Giving free credit to NV to increase traffic was the dumbest thing you have ever done, every night before you sleep you should look at your reflection on a mirror and tell yourself how dumb you are

Yeah, you give them. And I wonder whether sh.10 airtime is something to really make someone spam the vilage with nonsense. Definitely it must be peasantry below kibera line.

Rinnegan yako ilikuwa imelala mbaya sana hebu toa hio avi wa mnigga wangu Itachi kama hautakuwa na work ethic yake.Cuz even though its Itachi like to not give props as this was a proposal by excellent handles such as mine,tulipiga hio guitar for ages sasa ndo umeamua kufikiria kiasi.Anyways its a good step forward but still a lot needs to be done in this forum.Kuna resources mob hamweki available and you slacking on your laurels mbaya.Hadi banners hamjaunda and you are 2 years old.Kuna watu despa put up a thread for people to make one.In short one of you admins has to start working and stop monitoring threads but also upgrading it but next time discuss with the community.Thats how you get feedback that assist in rolling out a new feature.MY GOD THAT WAS A MOUTHFUL-ANd i usually get paid for such shit anyways the kcr thing ain thought through clearly cuz it already has a generation and accumulation limit for each account.Its not a gimmick that will work for profit in the long run for you and us.
and yall hating salty ass bitches…UNATAJA MAJINA ZA MAELDER KWA CASE ZA NV.
[ATTACH=full]111922[/ATTACH]
GOT THAT NO BACKBONE LIKE A JELLYFISH BITCH NIGGAS…
[ATTACH=full]111924[/ATTACH]

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?forums/vip/
already iko. kama huwezi access haujahitimu

@admin I want to give you nunu, you deserve it!

I want you think about something for a minute just outside the box . Once you give your phone number to get Kcr ,how sure are you that NIS cannot get your contacts, then they can obtain your details from safaricom.
A good example ,I know mashamba will be happy to know my details through kcr credit since I bash him day in and out. Please correct me if I’m wrong

you are very right, mtu anaweza catch feelings alafu apeane number yako ama details zako vile @Nattydread alifanywa, thank god it was just a list of people who have blocked him!

And why would our fren be interested in you. If NIS wanted you they would have had you,take that to the bank.

Bado hujaekewa 2stars.

It is true, but please note if NIS really wants to have you, they will get you early in the morning without using much hustle like phone numbers. There is the IP address which can give your location details and such.

I just said think outside the box. …that was my quote. In short the kcr sells away your privacy. That’s my point

what about just pure malice!

Sawa nimeelewa

I just insisted on thinking outside the box. Malice is also outside the box think.

It seems you know shit we don’t know about, so please tell us more about this ktalk-NIS conspiracy theory