Proud Graduants

Walipanda ndege wote wakakuja Trumpistan?

first year I attended classes religiously, I even went to a lecturer’s office to apologise for missing her class bana. second year was a year of having juu our lessons ended on Wednesday. 3rd n 4th year I think I attended 10% of the lessons. hadi one day while submitting an assignment a lecturer asked if am part of her class. Hiyo degree haijawahi nipatia kazi

Degree gani, ya homescience? :D:D:D:D

2 Likes

eeeeeeh

3 Likes

hehehe hapa joh! was it your first time kukuja kuishi nairobi?

huyo mama alitukazia maisha bana, hata kuingia late in her class ilikuwa balaa, she once gave an impromtu cat after kufundisha for like an hour, hatukuwahi hata her class again

1 Like

Why would anyone need a KCPE certificate to sit for KCSE?

it was a requirement during my year

Apana wanaishi huku

With a minor in women studies. :p:D:D

1 Like

and a cert in Village management

1 Like

Missed the first, attended the second but none beats a small event in a school that made me emotional when being presented with a certificate and a logbook

1 Like

Same nlikunywa io pesa ya gown
not very wise now

Almost missed mine hadi mum akapiga kelele lazima niende. Also wasted money buying a suit I only wore once.

yeah I graduated yesterday from THE university
kikikiki

1 Like

Hehe
Carol MĂștoko tells the story of how, at her graduation, she neither wanted to attend nor did she want many relatives & friends to attend. Her dad told her only one thing: “You don’t understand. Graduation is not about you, it’s about me!” :smiley:

1 Like

My first graduation ceremony ilikuwa pale Serena (40 invites buffet) my fellow class graduants waliattend. Didn’t get a job for two years. Hustle flani illegal ilinijenga sana lakini

1 Like