Pussy Tribulations

So jana asubuhi i had an early meeting huko riverside. Meeting goes well @gwara is feeling happy and wants to celebrate.
Call main no 1, on her period and some family is visiting for the weekend.
Call side: At work and has an early morning engagement on Friday.
Go to town for some errands, decide to call new petite lanye who i recently got her number: Hapick and replies to chats hrs later.]
Do some early drinking, drive home by midday. Still horny. Call some chics was trying to fuck. One says she has classes and can only be available on saturday, another says she has a graduation rehearsal on fri and the ceremony on sato. Alaaas kumbe kupata celebratory kuma ni ngumu hivi. Desperate, i call some “petite” chic from tinder who had told me she is 22, half ke half tz who lives in langata and goes to CUEA. Realize she is a hardcore maraya and from her voice is atleast 45. She qoutes me 10 large, we both laugh at the absurdity and hangup. Realise that there is no hope for pussy. Finish the bottle of whiskey and sleep. Wake up at 5 am to write this rant. I now understand why my grandfather had 5 wives. (As an aside, now there are 3 bitches who want/expect to see me on saturday)

15 Likes

Meffi wewe. Unawaste airtime na Kuna calabash? Ferking amateurs

4 Likes

We ngui siwezi enda calabash least of all as a celebration.

5 Likes

Elder si ungepitia SJ :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Take a pick, put others on hold.Esp huyo wa graduation mwambie umetoka coz if you choose her, atataka aonyeshe mabeshte wake amepata…na atakuwa entitled u buy all she wants drinks even if its 10k

4 Likes

River side drive. Am a neighbor to Dr Koech. Am I right or left or across the road. That’s me hood

1 Like

Btw there are those days unatafutanga all women in your phonebook na wote hawako available. Kwanza uko na form ya last minute. Hiyo siku walae utanyonga ama ukulane SJ. Happened to me so many times before. Una contact madem kama watano and none of them is available. Then siku hauna shighuli ndio maghaseer wanakuuliza ulikuwa unadai?

6 Likes

Kumbe mnakula Ls uku nje vilivyo :joy::joy:. Kesho niko na an 18 year old soft meat, Tuesday some other campus chic Alafu Thursday some bitch nilichukua number juzi.

Take it slow and easy. Usiendee lanye kama elders wa hii forum. These guys only do lanyez. They have no idea what it means to chase women. They’re so used to easy pickings kama supermarket. Watu bure sana.

1 Like
  1. Most of the above ni madem nishanyandua shida ni they couldn’t be available for my shenanigans on midday on a Thursday .
  2. Mimi ni lanye connoisseur you must not know bout me. Sometimes mtu unahitaji kugonga kama umeondokea. Lanye and chasing are not mutually exclusive, we can walk and chew gum outchea.
1 Like

.but Mtingiza you’ve been married for the last ten years. Why would you engage in self-abuse?

Yeah buana. Wote walikuwa wanasema vile sato will work for them and I am like fuck you bitches I need pussy Rn.

2 Likes

Usisahau evidence hapa. Clean evidence not lifted pics online

1 Like

Life is too short…when i grow old ill be happy i had fun in my youth when i was energetic

2 Likes

Mtingiza…naongelea “self-abuse”. Kujibaka in sheng

4 Likes

Huyo ghaidi wa kuma Hana hakili ndio Kwa maana analipia maraya rent.

3 Likes

Elder nini sweep tena. I thought we were friends kwanza tu deal na @applebee100 …we shall settle our differences later

4 Likes

Jodie Comer House Republicans GIF by GIPHY News
Kama kawaida

Bookmarked ,for you to drop ebrufication in paragraphs with evidence attached.Don’t forget to highlight damages and the hot air you sold the Uni girls to osha rungu.

@applebee100 tunangonja hizo ebrufications

ARV and tulale :sweat_smile: