Pwagu hupata pwaguzi

i’d say give the relationship time; if she’s playacting it will not be long before she comes out in her true colors…

the fact that she has come upfront with her past life could show some seriousness on her part, and i would think it is good she’s the one who came up with it rather than you be hearing stuff from other sources so that you end up living with suspicion for the rest of your life…it wont be healthy.

for now follow your instincts and if you feel it’s wrong jikate mapema. we all have pasts and we all have in ourselves the capacity to change when we get the right motivation; maybe she has found love, the right man, that may have made her deconstruct whatever attitudes she had about people and which made her treat them as fair game. how old is she?

People change so that they can fit into certain environments. You did that by leaving umalaya and the brown bottle.(Or did you??) If you haven’t abandoned your past completely, what makes you think she will?

I think you have already accepted her past subconsciously and you are just here to seek validation for your choice.

Not even two months and you think you are ready for marriage. Do this, date for long until the excitement of the romance is gone. Have a few arguments and see how that is resolved then sit back and think about it again. One of the regrets in my life is jumping too soon into a relationship with someone that should just have remained friends with benefits.

You still have your options open,you can bail out if you really feel constrained.YOLO!

You should have left her like yesterday,what you don’t know will never kill you & the opposite!!!

True, most relationships that have no future have a life span of at most 6 months.

what’s love got to do with it?

You said she’s humble wife that woman already.

Everything!!!that is why you knowingly marry a hooker or abdicate the throne for someone you love or kill someone all in the name of love.

They are called red flags my nigga. She’s damaged beyond repair so you better run

even Adam walked out of Eden for love and we’re still loving that decision

That is the essence of love,even your mother loved your dad and your are the consequence!

Don’t dare. This might awaken her demons and you’ll meet your maker.

In such situations, it is impossible to get good advice online, because you cannot reveal everything you know about her. If I was in your situation, I would date her for longer, say 1 year, before deciding whether to get serious or not. She might have been a good girl who succumbed to peer pressure. In that case you have to convince her to cut all forms of communication with past gang members. If she maintains contact, you have a BIG problem. Date her for one year, then follow your gut feeling. Every lady has baggage, and you might leave her only to realize the market is full of worse women.

You should also try and open up to her about your past. How comes she opened up to you and you didn’t?
Tell her about yourself and see how she’ll react.
But all in all, take time to know her…

The best advice is to take your time…one or two months is a very short time. I have had flings that lasted longer than that. After one year, or one year and a half, you will have learned everything about her to make a conclusive decision. She might be the woman of your life and you will soon realize that hii Nairobi kupata msichana mzuri bila past ni almost impossible. Unapata msichana mrembo, good personality, educated…lakini ni feminist hawezi pika na hawezi fua nguo. Unapata mwenye ako na everything, halafu anakwambia ana mtoto tayari. Unapata ako na everything, anapika, anafanya wifely duties, hana mtoto, but ni gold digger. In the end, date her for a while uone kama ni mtu unaweza tegemea kakinuka. It is too early to judge.

drop that bitch bt tena atakukamia. or wen u have kids the apple wont fall far frok the tree. one of ur kids will have the same character

:D:DHii kijiji itanimalisa yaani mpaka iko na phases

Agree 1000 %