Pwagu hupata pwaguzi

By coming clean, she’s controlling the environment and further buying your trust with throwing in her accomplice. Don’t fall for it.

Kweli kabisa. Na tena ni mwerevu ajabu.

for the umpteenth time
where I come from there is a saying to the effect that “a nose used to snuff does not cease to crave” ! leopards don’t change their spots ! Drop it like it’s hot.

the problem is never about her past or if she is a single mother or such. The problem is whether you can live with it. As said by most talkers up in here, a month and a half is a very short period for you to think you love anyone.

You should atleast date her for atleast 1 year to know her well before thinking about marriage otherwise i see no future in that relationship. Take your time …

Hii ni kuingia kwa choo na kuomba mungu kusinuke… You might be damn lucky to come out alive later

From the disclosure, did she join the life of crime for survival or just because she liked it? Let’s say a girl from the ghetto can go into such vices because she has no choice, but you may find someone who doesn’t lack (from a fairly good background) who just joins crime coz it is in her DNA. If she did those sins for survival, I’d give her more time to see if she changed. But if that is her true character I.e. she just liked it, then it will come back to haunt you.

That’s why courtship during our Grandies era involved sending someone (a spy) to do a background research on the girl and come back with a report. If the family has an history of greed, witchcraft, theft etc, you’d be told not to pursue the girl. Because it runs in the blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoIlWKmp20

I agree with the villager talking about validation. You have already made your choice but you want to be enabled here. Go ahead since its a done deal but just be sure you are prepared for the S.hit ! afande pamba ongea na huyu. Hiyo mtu mtashare na Sirikal. Do you really want to put your kids thro that!

:D:D:D

Unless you guarantee yourself you’ll be good all through. Coz ile day uta blunder really bad you might awaken her past demons to life en it will be luwere for you.If I were you I would date more gals then compare en contrast then go for the gal with manageable baggage.

Thanks…I think I will give it time.I do appreciate the fact that she told me herself,it was bold of her and it showed me she was serious.

She is 26.

I have abandoned the umalaya part,only the Brown bottle ndio shida kidogo,but eventually I will totally abandon it.
I think her willingness not repeat the past somehow assures me she will be good,but again,I might be wrong.

Noted brother.I appreciate

Btw your last paragraph,tupe hekaya :slight_smile:

@Bailesh, don’t under any circumstances agree to a life that you know deep within you is wrong? Nothing is more pathetic in life like living a lie!

Sometimes it can be hard to live with the knowledge of such.but nway I think it is better to know than to be in the dark.

I don’t think I got your point,ama nimesoma vibaya

Game iko juu sana tu brathe…how bout the fact she has changed?

Noted bruh…

As @gashwin ,@spear and @Willy Matadi amesema,nitaipa muda just to see how things go…

I will, ni vile jana niliingia njeve trying to ponder on what she told me.