Race, Intelligence, Thinking and Application

Hold your horse chief, you don’t have to unleash an ad-hominem on me. Lets argue chini kwa chini bila matusi.

Now that we are not insulting each other, can you rephrase your argument in a way an adult can understand?

Give me evidence of a 4 year old kid solving a calculus problem, even a differential equation and I will shut up. I will also sacrifice one of my balls and become a monoballer.

Pole sana Afande! What I am trying to put across is that yes, there exists a link between “IQ” and race and that the black man is pulling the tail. I also put across that we need to be humble and acknowledge the difference then work towards closing that gap by learning from the rest of the world. Hii maneno ya kushinda hapa tukisema we are equals and blame colonisation for our short comings ndio inarudisa sisi nyuma.

Ndio hiyo link! Tunataka ile ya left.

Almost all people here watch movies. When a fossil like me asks you to table evidence, you are supposed to go looking for academic journals. You are supposed to table irrefutable evidence.

@peponyeus__ You don’t know mathematics. If you knew it, you couldn’t claim that a 4 year old kid would know The prerequisites required to understand basic calculus.

You are a troll.

leta bolingo pwana na uwache story mingi!!!

The kid might not be doing calculus to the level you want, but at least appreciate that he is doing something way beyond the skillset of a 4 year old.
Ingekuwa pale Dundori, si angekuwa akikula makamas while wearing only a vest(which was white when bought but is now firmly a shade of brown) akikimbizana na Nzi za hizo pit latrine :smiley:

You are confused so stop confusing me.

Bolingo ya nini Papa? Nalobaka mingi té. Yó ndé olobaki bisó batu ya mwindu tózali bizóba. Mpó na nini ólingi bólingo ya bazoba?

Bolingo na Ngai! Tumbuisa kata tumba, Tumbuisa, chonyicho yeye![ATTACH=full]214020[/ATTACH]

I hate Mzee moi for what he did to our country. He could have been as rich as he is today without having to mess the country like he did. However, he was smart enough to hand over the leadership when he did. He persevered the little humiliation at Uhuru park fully knowing that no one will prosecute him. Now every Alonzo, Ouru, Luuto, muDvd, muGwambo are breaking their legs to reach him.

Then stop passing it as academic achievement. I thought you know maths na ndiyo I was so mean to you. Actually, I would like to have young kids learning and understanding maths at such an age. However, it’s not possible for young kids to get that proficient in calculus prerequisites at age 4.