RAILA ODINGA

tulisha hama kama wenzetu waTeso

i see

In luo nyanza hawa watu baba akisema wasivote.trust me no one will show up

The guy is so dramatic… Anasumbua kila mtu

i’ll try…:):pone of the little things that keep us sane during times of adversity is finding some humour in all situations…

Rwnebp

under such circumstances, who is his equivalent of Lancelot du lac?

Some luos have opened their eyes… Not everyone is puppet

watavote by force

#NoReformsNoElections

NRNE.

so you go to court, seek orders, orders granted then you say NRNE? okay…sipping tea

:D:D This reminds me of King Arthur’s Disasters on Cartoon Network. It was funny as hell. Ooooh Guinevere!!

Orengo

Best option for Rao is not to participate or to make sure elections are disrupted in some constituents, so as to illegitimise the elections and make Uhuru look like a dictator and forced down people’s throat. All this is to continue with the narrative he gives his people, that the state has once again thwarted their ascendancy to power

That’s very simple, choose a polling station deep in the interior where folks aren’t rabid babuon mongrels and get a few people to vote under armed security and problem solved. The RO’s will have returns from that county.

@bure kabisa. We cannot have the elections with a bunch of thugs acting as referees while playing for one of the teams. It will be an epic sham that’s DOA.

otherwise,NRNE.

The oldman is too much!..He was a nuisance but he has now become a menace! If he is not ready to participate in the elections, he should then let Kenya go!! I mean, the economy is hurting, people are losing jobs, tribal hatred is at an all time high…the country is scarce held together by a thin hope!.. For the sake of his legacy & like a wounded lion, RAO should just tuck his tail between his legs and lick his wounds pole pole as he waits to fight another day…

But what if the aibisi goes ahead with the plans on 26th in all constituency but no turnout in RAOs stronghold.Aren’t they supposed to report that as zero votes for him?

Good question. Same way RAT says its his democratic right to participate or not. Nobody can force him. So i would also seek clarification on this issue.

@culture wamusyi niona imundu yii yailite ukwatiwa kamuti yieke kututhinia!!:mad: