RAILA ODINGA

from look of things the aibisi played alongside NASA and that why in their stronghold is where forms had issues. and correct that the JP side want to arrest that mistake by amending the laws…on the other hand the NASA demanding some pple to leave office while the courts found no culpability in their deed is not in good faith…my take

Yes, that’s exactly how it will be done if it comes to it.

:D:D:D niona vethi undu wasya mwa.yietie kelele mwingi muno

Just one vote is enough. There shall be a minimum of a single vote in all of the polling station

Nashindwa mbona mnasema no vote na before voters waingie clerks na presiding officers hupiga kura…si watahesabu tu kura zao alafu wakafunge.

Nothing will happen. I am thinking elections can still happen in his absentia, uhuru win with 98% and some guys here wank to that. Either way, Kenya is a fucked up state, president doesn’t care, Odinga doesn’t care. Brace yourselffor some difficult days anyway.

Just be positive, everything is under control, it could have been worse when Rao wanted to divide the military. Have you ever thought about that.

My understanding is that an election will be deemed to have taken place in that constituency long as a polling station is open for the purpose of voting. Whether people want to vote or not is their problem.