Raila to be arrested

I didn’t want to result to that mum. I’m from Western and I think sometimes emotions gets best of me especially being stereotyped as stone throwers. I’m sorry if I sounded offensive. I take it back. I’m sorry Mrs4theletter.
About the cold threat, I didn’t mention that there will be violence . All I said is we will come vote enmass out of sympathy just like what maathais stated. I don’t think we Kenyans will kill each other again because of these leaders . It ended in 2007.

Wewe malaya tuliza nyege zako za asubuhi asubuhi!

rwnbpe

Umeamka na upuzi naona.

Let us all relax…hatutaki pressure. And RWNEBP…E

ODM has nothing to offer Kenyans

Rwbp

Hata kabla makei ziadapt to today’s weather friendly fire ishaanza.
Isorait,

Hapa ni opinions tu. Hakuna pressure

good morning?

You’re bloody nobody to give a threat. Who are you that we should litsen to? Blueballs usituletee.

Ukitaka vizuri…leta hekaya ya kutuluza pressure kiasi

Yaani unapost ufala 3.am wakati hata night runnner @Eng’iti ashalala. Kuja nikuonyeshe mahali unga subsidized iko utulie

I always find you reasonable. You have lightened the tension ha ha

Wewe ndio Malaya

Why hasira? Juu I associate myself na CORD. Relax, just as you have been told uhuru hakujui pia just like raila doesn’t know me.

My anger was directed towards administration but madams anger was directed towards me. That was the difference teacher.

My store is full of maize. I think I’m OK. I’ll let you know when I need one. RWBP mpende msipopenda

Uotp